Reviews for Show and Don't Tell
ChristyWIX chapter 21 . 11/25/2015
Why in the hell did the police take so long to get there in the first place? Then, even more importantly, why the hell did they go outside to face the raving lunatic? Wait for the police to arrive, idiots! Then go outside and confront her with them safely by your side. No instead, they go outside and face her, with her in full on crazy mode. We can only pray that Masen slept through all the shouting and sirens. Emmett better get there and very soon. It won't be fair to have Bella not go with Edward right now. Especially now that she's blacked out. I guess a police officer will stay until Emmett arrives. Imagine coming up on that scene, if you are Emmett? The broken window, your stabbed brother and a passed out Bella.
ChristyWIX chapter 20 . 11/25/2015
That was beautifully intense and so very much worth the wait. The way they just couldn't stop looking at each other at first. Then couldn't stop touching. Then they started kissing each other. Such fire. Such full on amazing passion. I can't wait to read that as Edward . . . it's going to be so much hotter. I knew that Tanya wasn't done. At least what's she's just done will land her in jail for the night. It doesn't fix her window but, it gets Tanya away for a bit. They were so very distracted with each other, they forgot to contact Tanya's shrink at some point. I wouldn't be surprised if Kate was out in the car, giving her the getaway.
ChristyWIX chapter 19 . 11/25/2015
Why was I not surprised whey Tanya walked into that restaurant? The way she brushed him off way too easily earlier, had me knowing that was definitely NOT the last of Tanya. I also know that even after that episode, that still isn't the last of Tanya. She's delusional and crazy. The way she spoke to Masen, how dare she. Poor Masen, he's only four. She is one very twisted woman, who has been receiving, and in desperate need of so much more, therapy/counseling/psyche ward. I don't think it is a good idea for BxExM to go anywhere near his or her house tonight. I think they should all stay with Rose and Emmett, for safety reasons. At least until Kate gets there and gets her sister committed. Bella may get home to a burned down house. I'm sure the staff at her school is protected from people getting their personal information but, Tanya seems off her nut enough to get Bella's information anyway. So unsafe for Masen to be anywhere near Bella or Edward right now. Safety in numbers.
ChristyWIX chapter 18 . 11/25/2015
Holy crap! How adorable was Masen with his daisy for Aunt Bella? Goodness, I could squish the hell out of that little boy. I am so glad that Bella spoke to the principal and Angela both. She didn't have to call Angela but, it proves how amazing Bella is. She knew that she'd want to know this. Obviously, Tanya had to have seen Edward and Bella, so what the hell is she up to. I was loving the way Edward's whole family was completely on Bella's side with this. Loved what Rose said to Tanya. She didn't even notice that verbal slap. Or, she did and she ignored it . . . ignoring the blatantly obvious does seem to be Tanya's thing.
ChristyWIX chapter 17 . 11/25/2015
At this point, even as harsh as it sounds, I don't care if Tanya injures herself, just don't let her fuck with those children. When she went to the principal, I'm sure she just said she was feeling ill and needed to go home. Most likely didn't tell him/her anything about what she just had done to those children. Bella should follow up with the principal herself. And yes, we've known all along that Tanya will do some damage to either Edward or Bella when he finally gets to break up with her. Scared for them both.
ChristyWIX chapter 16 . 11/25/2015
Three things on this one. One, I'm so effing glad they both realized that they were indeed cheating, this whole time. And two, Edward finally, FINALLY, put Bella ahead of Tanya! He's been telling Bella he loves her and that he'd do anything for her but, he was still holding onto Tanya and not giving Bella all of himself. I can understand why, well not really but, he was doing this for Tanya. However, she didn't even register as more than a blip to him and he was trying to make her life better, all the while making a new life with Bella and making Bella miserable over the mess. Thirdly, how is the hell is Tanya, the substitute teacher, away from the class she's teaching for Angela? Why in the hell would she be in Baltimore, unless her six week stint is up. Then perhaps Edward should do this over the phone. It may seem cold, yet not if you think about it. She's in Baltimore with her sister, who can take her in and take care of her with her inevitable melt down, as only Kate should. Waiting for her to get all the way back to Seattle to break up with her in person, would be more cruel, as she'll be completely alone. I can't have been the only one to think of this, right?
ChristyWIX chapter 15 . 11/25/2015
For all the waiting and the not-so-patient patience these two have withstood, I'm surprised they made it this far without expressing how they felt for one another. They have both loved the other practically since the moment they met. If everyone can see that it is teeth marks on Edward's face, how will he explain that away to Tanya? I guess he could say it was Masen, that would work. It was nice to meet Sue, Charlie and Billy in this chapter. Billy and Charlie betting over Jacob and Bella's antics, was rather amusing. Bella and Jake were rather mean to each other right then. At least that wasn't anything new, according to Billy. Why would Charlie ask Edward his intentions with his daughter, when he knew they'd only been seeing each other for such a short time? That was very odd. Maybe he thought he wouldn't get another crack at Edward. Who knows . . . it was strange, though.
ChristyWIX chapter 14 . 11/24/2015
Her asking herself if they had cheated the night before was amusing. The answer to that is yes, very much so. I kept expecting him to call her from his house to say he'd run into Tayna waiting for him and that he couldn't go. Her sharing the meadow with him, was nice. They really are pushing it with one another. Oh, that's the second time you've let them drink and drive. Bella left Edward outside at the club and she was very buzzed and drove home. And now, if they'd stopped right before his nap in her lap, then the timing would've been fine but, you've had her hand him another cup and told him to drink up, so they could get on the road. Yikes!
ChristyWIX chapter 13 . 11/24/2015
Okay, that was sexy as hell, yet very much cheating. Penetration or not, they just cheated. Very hot and sexy cheating. Who am I kidding, they've BEEN cheating the whole damn time, emotionally. I guess the two of them are fine with cheating after all, since they just took it to the sexual level. Mutual masterbation is one of the MOST intimate things you can do with your partner. They may as well have had sex. Tsk, tsk, tsk.
ChristyWIX chapter 12 . 11/24/2015
That could not have been a more prime opportunity to dump Tanya's ass. Tell her when he heard the banging on his door, he woke up and checked his phone, which was on silent, to find she called him twenty-three times and was now pounding on his door like a lunatic. Then tell her he's had it with her obsession with him, along with her antics and break up with her. Tell her he's filing a restraining order if she doesn't leave immediately. Call Kate and tell her to deal with the aftermath. Seriously where are his balls, when dealing with the psychopath? Instead he's giggling about it and climbs back in bed with Bella. I'm beginning to think that Bella is going to be in a shit ton of danger when Tanya finds out he's been cheating on her with Bella. She's probably outside stalking his house right now. When Bella comes out in the morning, when Tanya's been watching all night, and never saw her go in . . . yes, Bella may want to run to the nearest police station for protection.
ChristyWIX chapter 11 . 11/24/2015
Very sweet chapter. He cheated though, as he got to hear her feelings for him while she was sleep talking. Never once mentioning how he feels back to her. Unless the silly song he was singing to her was reflecting his feelings? Perhaps. I loved when Masen came flying out of the house and didn't have any idea who to hug first. Too cute. Edward playing a song he wrote for or about her. He should've told her as much. Even Esme can see that they love each other so much. I'm surprised his parents are okay with him doing this, mostly to Bella, and partly to Tanya. It's kind of cruel, if you think about it. If you simplify it to the extreme, no parent should be okay with their son having one girlfriend and stringing another 'friend' along, the way that he is.
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 11/24/2015
Great now Kate knows about Bella and that Edward doesn't want to be with Tanya. Then SHE manipulates him into three more weeks! And, he lets her! So completely unfair of her to ask him such a thing. He's already done way too much. This should now be her responsibility completely. Then at the end when he's telling Bella that his feelings for her are stronger than her towards him, it was nearly laughable. Nearly, if it weren't so heartbreaking. If he loved Bella in the slightest, he would NEVER put her through this. If anything, he's proving he loves Tanya more, for staying with her through all her made up shenanigans. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt here and think all of this was supposed to ramp up the UST. Only thing it really has done is ramp up the sadness for how Edward has treated Bella. Even his own family seems to care for her more. Trying to whisk her out of there unscathed. Hugging her tightly. Still hanging on here.
ChristyWIX chapter 9 . 11/24/2015
Why is it that Edward can find his balls when Mike was being a dick to Bella, yet can't seem to find them anywhere, in dealing with Tanya? Tanya knows he wanted out after the first two months. I'm thinking that Tanya was most likely following them all night. That she now has even more ammunition to make him stay with her, even longer. Glad that they have all their friends and family around to stop them from doing something stupid. However, they still look very much like a couple to outsiders. Which means, if Tanya did see them, she probably thinks he's cheating on her. Which essentially he is completely doing just that. They are in love with each other. They talk for hours every night. They constantly do couple things together. They are cheating. They just are saving the sex part until he breaks up with Tanya. It's all so wrong.
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 11/24/2015
Him trying to handle this himself, is him letting Tanya manipulate him even more. She'll probably tell him some bullshit, that her therapist says that she can't have any life changes for a while or, she'll regress terribly. Bella is already attached to his family in Jasper, Alice and especially Masen. Add in there, Emmett and Rosalie as she's getting close with them, too. You've got a recipe of her waiting forever for Edward and that is really not fair to Bella at all. For Edward to even ask this of her, is pretty fucked up. For Bella to actually do it, is mind boggling. Tell him to gets things settled with Tanya and when that is done, then come to me and see if I'm available to date. He needs a kick in the ass, maybe that would motivate him. Right now, he's getting his cake and eating it too.
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 11/24/2015
They are not seventeen years old . . . they are adults! They were only together for two months, when he decided he didn't want to be with her and she was already manipulating him into more and not breaking up. Then her mom dies, albeit tragic, but life goes on. Her antics are her holding desperately onto him, when he doesn't even want her. That threat of suicide is pathetic. Very pathetic. He needs to take her and her best friend along with himself, to a psychiatrist and tell them that she screams and threatens suicide because he wants out of the relationship. Then walK away. It's that simple. It's not cold hearted either. She needs some serious therapy. They are effing adults and Tanya is trapping him with childish tantrums. Just because she wants him. The fact that Alice knows about this and hasn't bounced upon Tanya asking her what the hell is wrong with her. Who wants to be with a man that wants nothing to do with you? Therapy, STAT! Them both saying it's okay to be friends, just allows them to become attached emotionally. Emotional attachment is worse than physical on the cheating spectrum.
3,538 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »