Reviews for Show and Don't Tell
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 11/24/2015
Loved Jake and this whole chapter. Laughed so much, I re-read it to my hubs, so he could laugh too. Ass over tea kettle onto the ground with the bottle getting her in the head, the comment about the cartoon birds . . . so funny. Then Jake taking the phone and sneakily getting Edward to her house to 'take care of her', when he didn't have any plans. Date my ass, set that shit up for sure! Very funny chapter.
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 11/24/2015
He was wrong to not tell her outright at the bar, that he had a girlfriend. It was also very bad for him to flirt with her. It wasn't all her. As a matter of fact, I was noticing things that she was too stubborn to notice. So yes, shame on him. I don't think ne'er stand why you'd be with anyone, if you don't want to be. Even if her father was holding his mother hostage in the damn basement, I don't care! Break up if you're miserable. I've never understood why people stay together, when they are not happy. What really sucks here, is that there WAS a connection. She felt it. He felt it. Doesn't matter though. A significant other is a significant other, period. I don't like that Alice invited her, as what seemed like a couples type situation. If Alice didn't want that, then she should've sat Bella in between her and Rose. Not cool for a good friend to do that either. Angela seemed fun, and I'm thinking it won't be just the six weeks. Angela will want to stay home with the baby and Tanya will stay. Ugh.
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 11/24/2015
Yep, this is definitely drama. Okay, I wasn't expecting drama but, I'm invested now. Clearly there is a massive connection there between BxE. If both Alice and Edward wanted to explain, there is something definitely there. If he doesn't want Tanya, why stay with her? I guess we'll have to wait, since Bella was too impatient to listen to either of them. A girlfriend is not a fiancé. So, that is something to give me hope. I don't like cheating, even for BxE to get together. Is that in here?
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 11/24/2015
Well, that was really fun, until it went crunchy. Alice looking at Bella without happiness or sadness. And, Edward as if he was in pain being with her. So, I'm guessing he is married, after all? There must be a reason why your summary said they can't be together. And, he clearly wants her, yet he clearly can't have her. Suddenly, I'm feeling this should be listed as drama/romance, or simply romance. I'm an angst wimp and you now have me quite worried.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 11/24/2015
Meeting Jake was fun in this chapter. I love when Jake is a friend and even more, when he's the gay friend. Alice was fun too. I like that she called Bella, asked her out and advised her to dress up. It makes me hope that she likes Bella for Edward. Fingers crossed.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
You just popped to the top of my TBR list. I am new to you :) I really loved this first chapter, it was all kinds of fun. Loved their instant connection. Masen was super fun. I am glad it is marked romance/humor, as the summary sound a bit ominous. Why the heck can't they have each other? School rule? Is he married? I hope not. The way she was thinking, I don't imagine it would be her that is married. I'll read on to find out, as I am looking forward to more.
hohi.rose chapter 27 . 11/20/2015
Okay here's the deal this is goin to be a long ass review... Cuz like i read this pic in one day and couldn't just let it go... Don't be mad of what im about to write just considerit as constructive criticism.. U wrote this pic 6years ago so i really hope ur view of infidelity has changed cuz dude... Him takin her earlobe in his mouth, hugging her nin a hotel room bed half naked, kissing her ears , whispering and talking provocatively to each other and whole bunch of other acts and lets not count the whole emotional aspect of cheating that he's
doing those count as actual physical cheating! They might as well go the whole way and have sex with each other at that point and it wouldn't make a difference ... Other than that i really liked ur story i just think its would have been perfect if it weren't for the unnecessary angst... Its was very well written and extremely funny at times... All in all it was really great story
Esme Cullen121 chapter 13 . 11/11/2015
That was freaking hot as hell !
Debradoo chapter 11 . 8/16/2015
Awwwwwww!
Debra doo chapter 2 . 8/9/2015
Okay... Ya got my attention.
lenniem chapter 13 . 7/10/2015
Yep this is cheating. Amazing how people can justify anything. Pretty age old story ... "Girlfriend/wife is crazy I am the nice guy that's why I'm staying but I really have a connection with you!"
NPattz chapter 13 . 6/16/2015
Well, that was hot.
And soooo cheating.
NPattz chapter 5 . 6/16/2015
I am screaming at her to just let him explain, but will she listen to me? Nope. How frustrating.
Silly girl.
Love Tanya's voice choice though.
Taz chapter 11 . 5/19/2015
This is dumb. He needs to man up or leave Bella alone. To be fair she is stupid enough to keep it going and pretending like what they're doing is not cheating. Weak characters not going to continue.
Guest chapter 27 . 4/25/2015
Fabulous first fic! Thanks for sharing,
3,538 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »