Reviews for Show and Don't Tell
Vamp Chick 73 chapter 19 . 3/6/2015
I know this is years behind, but I have to say that this is truly a beautiful love story! I'm reading this in conjunction with EPOV and am loving them both!
Treestar2509 chapter 13 . 2/5/2015
If they think that's not cheating they are delusional. Just break up with her!
Treestar2509 chapter 12 . 2/5/2015
Tanya may go crazy on both of them. If Edward really thinks she is losing it, then what he's doing with Bella is putting her in danger. It's really selfish.
Treestar2509 chapter 10 . 2/5/2015
I can't believe she is giving him 3 more weeks!? If he really needs the time, he should avoid her. What they are doing now is cheating. Holding hands, small kisses, the emotional connection...that's just as bad...maybe worse than just f***ing someone else.
Treestar2509 chapter 9 . 2/5/2015
He's always going to have a excuse for not breaking up with her if Bella continues to put up with his behavior. If he really care for Bella he will end things with Tanya.
Treestar2509 chapter 7 . 2/5/2015
Edward needs to suck it up and break things off with Tanya. It would be much more devastating having your boyfriend cheat on you than just a break up with you. And let's be real. He's cheating. Cheating is not just sex. I'm also surprised that Bella would allow him to treat her this way. It all leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
Treestar2509 chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
They are so cute. I look forward to reading more. Thanks for sharing.
boopgirl chapter 27 . 1/25/2015
Great Job!
L84WORK chapter 19 . 12/8/2014
Well written but I'm a little tired of the 16yo mentality of both E & B.
anarchyforherchaos chapter 27 . 11/29/2014
I read this entire story in the span of a day, all while playing Maroon 5's newest album V on repeat. It corresponded so beautifully with the tone of this fic!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/26/2014
Everything in ITALICS! ON POINT!
XmariskaX chapter 27 . 11/3/2014
Great story, i enjoyed reading this.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/9/2014
It's been 4 weeks that is enough time for Edward to end thongs. He is only putting of the envatable
jk chapter 7 . 9/25/2014
So he's fucking Tanya out of pity...ya gee I see your hands are really tied...that's the stupidest shit I've ever heard...he's a piece of shit Bella! He went on a few dates with her...all he had to do was stop calling,answering her calls, but now she's his girlfriend
jk chapter 5 . 9/25/2014
Why in the fuck is Bella solo invested in him already? God your so pathetic Bella! Move the duck on!
3,538 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »