Reviews for Show and Don't Tell
purpleskies808 chapter 8 . 1/13/2013
Honestly, I can't even put this one on Edward. This is all Bella; I can't say I subscribe to the whole idea of love. Literally, I don't believe in love at first sight and I definitely don't believe you can fall in love with someone after ONE conversation and/or dance. Seriously, there's nothing selfish about wanting what's best for you. The fact that Bella wants a guy baggage free does not make her selfish. She has no reason to feel as guilty as she does for asking of these things, if anything Edward should feel guilty for making her put her life on hold. It makes her honest and genuine; she's a fool for sticking around, especially since there are plenty of men out there who don't come with all of that baggage. Tanya is Edward's baggage, plain and simple.
purpleskies808 chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
I'm a new reader so I'm well aware that this story is completed but I feel the need to still be able to review. First off, Edward IS wrong for not telling Bella he had a girlfriend. So yes, there is blame to be had. You can't help who you connect with; that is true. But Edward has the obligation of making Bella aware of any ongoing relationships. Strike one for Edward, that's not a good sign at all. Guys (and girls) like that disgust me. But then again, I'm pretty sure I'm in the minority on how I'm feeling.
MarilynBaby chapter 27 . 1/7/2013
CUTEYNESS!
MarilynBaby chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
Drunk Driving! Well, buzzed driving.. but it's technically just as bad as drunk driving.. so.. boo. Bad Bella!
EdwardLoverForever13 chapter 27 . 12/9/2012
Aw! I really liked this story! It was great!
k8ln713 chapter 19 . 11/30/2012
im cryin too! i loved the end of this chapter!
AxJay26 chapter 14 . 11/28/2012
OH MY GOD. I laughed so hard I cried at the giggidy reference. I smile constantly at this story. Fuck. I really really need to shower and go to bed. But this story is like crack. Fuck that, no, this story is sunshine and chocolate and cute kids and hot guys. Cause all of those things I love and can't get enough of. I'm not exactly partial to crack.
Xoxo- Abbey
AxJay26 chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
It seems as if I'll be getting very little sleep tonight. Found your story on one of my favorite FF authors favorite story list, and one chapter in I already LOVE all your characters. Least i'm already done with homework...

P.s. Edward is hot. And he ran into a door frame. And that's funny. Which makes him more hot.
Nannyjojo chapter 27 . 11/5/2012
Loved this, and I am so glad it all worked out for them.

I am know going to pop over and read EPOV.
Nannyjojo chapter 26 . 11/5/2012
Wow, wow, wow. I loved it.
Nannyjojo chapter 25 . 11/5/2012
Yeah, they were more or less on the same page.
Loved it.
Nannyjojo chapter 24 . 11/5/2012
I think they could be on the same page.
Also maybe what Carlise said maybe also.
Nannyjojo chapter 23 . 11/5/2012
Wow.
What does she want?

If she has let him end it sooner, maybe this wouldn't have happened.
Nannyjojo chapter 22 . 11/5/2012
Stupid Cow.

I do not feel sorry for you at all.

At least you realise you were wrong!
Nannyjojo chapter 21 . 11/5/2012
Can't say I was surprised.
OMG. Poor Bella and Edward