Reviews for Show and Don't Tell
blackeyedvampire chapter 7 . 5/8/2019
Hey pal, I seriously think I'm in love with this story. Your imagination is fabulous
blackeyedvampire chapter 24 . 5/8/2019
NICE
blackeyedvampire chapter 19 . 5/8/2019
Heythere! It's like I'm Bella and I'm feeling so loved and have a very nice way with words
blackeyedvampire chapter 17 . 5/8/2019
You are amazing
blackeyedvampire chapter 12 . 5/8/2019
Hey Uncle E you're such a tease..Poor Bella is bnkers over you..Not kidding.I liked their cheesiness buddy
blackeyedvampire chapter 11 . 5/8/2019
Hey sweetie..Itis sooo good.I loved your style of An Edward POV would be great ..
blackeyedvampire chapter 8 . 5/7/2019
Cute
blackeyedvampire chapter 2 . 5/7/2019
AWESOME,JUST AWESOME
petmom1213 chapter 26 . 5/7/2019
I loved your story. It was so good. Im glad i still have the epilogue. I wish it all was longer. Laid Bare sounds good but I don't do angst very well. I may try it.
Thank you writing this wonderful story.
petmom1213 chapter 19 . 5/6/2019
So much love. And so many different types of love. Amazing and beautiful.

petmom1213 chapter 13 . 5/6/2019
I say they're cheating on Tanya, and cheating themselves. But he has tried numerous times to break up with her.
petmom1213 chapter 5 . 5/6/2019
I can't stand Tanya and I don't understand why Bella would not let anyone explain. I want to know why!
But I'm enjoying the story anyway. It better have a HEA.
Pyejammies chapter 27 . 4/22/2019
That was a lovely ending. I loved little Masen being the 'ring bear'. Thank you for writing.
Pyejammies chapter 22 . 4/22/2019
There are moments of sanity but not many.
Pyejammies chapter 21 . 4/22/2019
Edward and Bella were pretty dumb there. They should never have gone outside they should've waited for the police. They shouldn't have left Masen on his own even if he was asleep. As for Bella agreeing with Tanya, well, I thought she and Edward had settled that.
3,538 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »