Reviews for Dissidia: Final Fantasy
archsage328 chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Dissidia's opening is a masterpiece in of itself, so an attempt to put words to it is by no means a simple task. Even so, that didn't stop you from trying, and I'm glad you did! The descriptions are so well-crafted, capturing the awe-inspiring epicness of the FMV quite well. I'm especially impressed with how well how you conveyed the appearance of the ten heroes. I've gotten better at describing how a character is dressed, but I still have a long way to go, especially when compared to your level.

However, I do have some small issues. There were times were I think you went overboard and may have used too much detail, especially in some of the action sequences. And when it came to the end, I don't think that one sentence is enough of a conclusion. Maybe if it had been split into two or more sentences, or if a few additional sentences and/or descriptions had been included, I wouldn't feel that. But admittedly, those are just nitpicks on my part.

Overall, this was simply amazing, and any cons were completely outweighed by the pros. You did a magnificent job here, and you should be very proud of yourself!
The Light of Judgement chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Well, as a MAJOR Final Fantasy Fanatic, I will say this: WOW! This is probably one of the best novelizations I've ever read. Well done. In fact, I'm gonna write this down so I can read it when I'm not on the Internet!
Sanokal chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Ahhh. That was awesome.
It's so difficult to read on a computer though, I'm used to my iPod.
But it didn't stop me from enjoying this. This was so good. You've portrayed everyone perfectly, and I wish Dissidia 012 could have been better - it had to much of a mishmash, rather that the orderly sets seen here.
missreno2012 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Great job! This was very well written!
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Awesome noslvatuin of the opening scene I love this game this was even more epic
brellie-chan chapter 1 . 12/20/2009

Im inspired to play this game. Right now.
Tuume chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
You have an amazing style. The whole scene was fleshed without feeling weighed down. Every scene and perspective flowed into the next seamlessly. Nicely done.
Alex Damien chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Very good fic, I was amazed at how well you described everything, and how easily the narrative flowed. I truly loved it!
Lillina chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
You. Are. God. That was amazing! The opening scene was epic and you just put it into words! Long it may be but it definitely captured the fighting and the action within the opening. You. Are. God.
DigitalStrider chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Dear Lord. DEAR LORD. :o I'm in awe. Seeing the actual opening FMV in action was one thing, but this... this is a slice of unmatched penmanship and bardsong. When you said novelization, you may have given us an understatement. The power, the tenacity, the two cents from each hero on their own struggles as well as the plight of their allies, the emotive deadlock between harmonious light and chaotic darkness: it was taken to such masterful heights. I daresay that Square Enix themselves could do better. Amazing. Simply amazing. :)
Vincentre chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
When you said 'Novelization', you meant Novelization. Seriously. So friggin' long.

I found it highly detailed. You just made the opening seem more epic.
SageofAges729 chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
*Jaw hit the floor* Oh. My. God. That was freaking AWESOME! That was...that was...dang it, I don't know how to say it! Words fail me! The only thing that I'm wondering is that how in the world were you able to keep track of that battle? I am floored, just completely blown away. You've done a masterful job, and I don't say this lightly. Wonderful job, keep up the great work!
Zerrat chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Mostly good, though it got so purple it turned ultraviolet in the end. Try not to go so heavy on the adjectives and flowery descriptions, sometimes I started rolling my eyes at the melodrama.

In any case, I liked how you tied the skirmishes together, practically so it was seamless - how Squall and Seph started battling, Terra's views on Tidus as he saved Zidane and Bartz, and especially Onion Knight's bout with the Emperor.

The heroes and villains turning into light felt a little clunky and overdone, but then again, I found that part of the OP so ridiculously cheesy (coming from a person who adores Advent Children) in the source material I consider it stylistic, not an actual event.

Definitely worth the read, in my humble opinion.
Lustful Lali Ho chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Simply A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! I had to submit a review!

It's so well written and you have great skills! I'm envious lol!

So cool, so faving! _

El Tigress chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Holy crap, that was awesome! I never seen a fanfiction writen so well, I nearly fell over by your writing. I'm surprised you don't have millions of reviews!

I loved it, I hope to see more from you!