Reviews for Everything In Between
Necrophagy chapter 9 . 8/6
It makes me so sad that this story is apparently abandoned. I absolutely adore this series.
SuperPotterWhoLockedDancer chapter 9 . 1/4/2013
I hope you'll eventually come back to finish this! I live how you threw in "Rory" and "Matilda"
I got kind of scared with all the meds he's on- I was afraid you'd do some kind of accidental od like what happened to Heath...I still cry about it :'(
I loved the Princess Bride references- that's one of my favorite movies! (Well, favorite non-Heath Ledger movie)
This is an amazing series of stories you've written, and I think they're amazing! Hope you continue :)
m-adam ant chapter 8 . 2/9/2011
Just too remind you this is a brilliant story and should be updated. Out of all the unfinished stories I have read Ie never wanted one so badly updated as this. I have read speak and sing lots of times now and need something new from you!

I do want it updated but even if it does'nt I just wanted to say that this one and sing and speak are my favourite stories on fanfiction and I have them saved on my comp cos reading them always makes me feel better :)

Eve x
Cold Whysper chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
I love this story. I've been hooked ever since Speak. Update it please!
m-adam ant chapter 9 . 12/21/2009

So came across this intresting story a few days ago and have read all 2 (and the one in the making) stories in 2 days. Phew!

Ill admit one thing on the site Im more of a lurker and don't review but this is the first story Ive felt i have HAD to reveiw because its so, umm, I dont even want to us a boring word like 'good'.

Even though you havent updated in a while and i don't know if this story is still in motion, it does'nt matter because yopu should be so proud of your stories that you have wrote so far because they are the best I have ever read (believe me when I say I have read a lot of them!).

The spelling and grammer are perfect, I liked the way you eased the reader into plots instead of throwing them in your face in about chapter 2, like most writers do.

Also I love how Jack says things sometimes and you cringe while reading them but it gets smoothed out by Rachel, if that makes sense?

Overall this is a brilliant collection of stories which I know I will enjoy reading again at some point.

WelshGalBeth chapter 9 . 10/19/2009
wow, im really enjoying this story, its my favourite at the moment D

thankyou for making my evenings a little better )

Beth x
kendra77 chapter 9 . 8/24/2009
Speak and Sing are two of my favorite stories, and I love this one too. I'm so glad when you update! :)
Vermilion69 chapter 9 . 8/24/2009
oh god the last part killed me...this was amazing excellent job! keep it up i love it!
Vermilion69 chapter 8 . 8/17/2009
ok the last part broke my heart in a thousand pieces..but by far my most fave chapter,you can really feel whats happening,the sadness,the love,the hell they have been through you just feel again excellent job and i have never read anything like this before keep up the amazing work
Shmelly chapter 7 . 7/28/2009
How is it possible to make venturing into a sex shop with a baby sound more entertaining than a theme park? o_0

Cause-and-effect of penis size. XD Aww. Poor little man.

I'd buy that beer hat... wear it to a friend's house.

Sometimes I wish I had a religion, just so I could go to the after-party things.

Ossum! 8D
Vermilion69 chapter 7 . 7/27/2009
wow...what can i say? well like always very awesome and u know how to keep me on edge.I laughed my ass off when they went into the shop! LOL i like how your putting the riddler hes misterious yet interesting i wanna see more of him! but i miss wait to read the net one! fantastic job!
Vermilion69 chapter 3 . 7/13/2009
this story is a masterpiece i read the other two prior to this one and they should be movies thats how awesome you write and it would be a damn shame of you dont continue this one because im so wrapt up in it that i wanna know what happeneds so plz as a fan of this series plz continue it
Shmelly chapter 6 . 7/1/2009
REVIEW TO THE MAX! Take two: I already began a review but then I went on checking my emails and ended up reading another story and decided to review that one, forgetting the craptitude of this site in that you can only open one review window at a time, and yeah...

WHAT is Rachel *doing*, going to a reformed-crazy massive criminal's home with no-one to protect her?

Oh wait.

And VERONICA, well. Will there be handbags at dawn, followed by Much Rejoicing?

Charles and Edward are OSSUM. XD What's Iso/I? o_0
lemon and strawberries chapter 6 . 6/30/2009
I absolutely LOVE this story! (and Speak & Sing of course). You must keep going, I can't wait to find out what happens!

I've already read the story twice through so far and will probably read it a third time, you truly are a remarkable writer

looking forward to your next update

Nocturnal Rose chapter 5 . 6/28/2009
Awe the poor drama never end for them...Love it please continue! Im waiting for there happy ending!