Reviews for White Day
Kami no kotoba chapter 1 . 8/2
That was just the best thing I ever read omg !
The lemon was just peeeeeerfect btw !
And then the end, couldn't stop laughing XD

(yes, i'm reviewing this in 2015. Bye.)
otakuno1 chapter 1 . 1/13
Hello TaintedTeaParty,
I'm big fan of KuroFai in Vietnam and i very very love your fiction, so i want to change it into Vietnamese in order to share with my friend
Can you give me the permission to translate all your fiction about KuroFai or this fiction into Vietnamese ?
Of course, we'd put your penname above the topic
Thank you so very much for giving us the opportunity to read those marvelous fiction.
If you agree please sent the permission into my inbox
I hope you will answer soon
666darknessangel666 chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
This was the best thing ever!
Huskinata chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
THAT piece of lemony goodness and comedy perfection was your firt fic!? It was just to perfect: I especially loved Kurogane's character.
Yoruhime-san chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
This was just hot and then,,,the CRACKINESS XD Oh my god I wish I had been there
F.K chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Now that was just evil. Yes, this was probably the best white day gift ever, but that was just cruel. But I still love you and this pairing, so keep up the good work.
Wonderland Randomness chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
I completely lost it when Yuuko burst out saying 'best white day evaaaaaaarrrrrrr' hahaha XD amazing job! Little Sakura has finally grown up. But you kinda feel sorry for Kurogane and Fai
AlpacaCokelay chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
I really like the beginning and the middle part :D although, the ending is too hyperbole for me. Well, but I really like Yuko being a fujoshi XD
StarDustPanda chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
that was geart i loved the ending! but i do feel bad for kurogane and fai
pink chayito chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
a favoritos!
Seraphina Greene chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
OH MY GODDESS, THAT WAS /AMAZING! May the power of all yaoi lemonness be with you, darling! Thank you for your wonderful perverted mind so that we other perverted freaks may enjoy!

No seriously,

Seraphina Greene
Seraphic Dragon chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
The sex was Aaaaaaaaamaaaaaziiiing *Singsong voice*.

I wasn't expecting the crack though, so in the end I think my brain broke from the crack overload. The sex was freaking unf though!
Kyoki Tsuki-hime chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
I loved this! I loved how you corrupted Sakura.
Starryrose94 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
I love your style soooooo much... Hot mansex and crack fangirls... Please... I need more, im begging you.
AnAverageLeo chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
... BWAHAHAHA. OH MY GOD I CAN'T BREATH! Anyways, it was reall6 well writen, and the crack was hilarious!