Reviews for Waiting for my Sentence to End
GaaraLover1298 chapter 12 . 7/28/2011
This is amazing i have read this story so many times it's unreal I can't get over how good it is :)
Sabaku No Jen Jen chapter 9 . 9/13/2010
i love it, but sadly enough i have school tommorrow so i cant stay up. any late well atleast i got four chapters in, with homework (Yuck!), cello practice, feeding the dogs, eating dinner, taling to my friends (i sadly enough am stuck talking to one of them everyday after school for a problem they have) and all that other 6th grader stuff, yep i am in the sixth grade.
Sabaku No Jen Jen chapter 7 . 9/13/2010
can you tell me how to find some od Eleanor's work. i have been looking for the past hour and i cant find it anywhere. i wanted to hear the works of a cello master, cause i am a cello amerature (i dont think that was spelt right) and my orchestra teacher has asked me if i ever heard of her and i said yes because believe it or not i had read that chapter yesterday. but when he asked if i had actually heard any of her music i said no because i couldnt find her. so pleas help me. and it is awesome that someone else aprecitates the cello too.
Sabaku No Jen Jen chapter 3 . 9/12/2010
yay! finally i see the word cello (not to mention the Gaara plays it, and if you havent guessed yet i play the cello) in a fanfic, oh and i like that story so far.
Tsundere-Kun chapter 12 . 8/29/2009
I can not help but review this story, and Gaara made me think of a person in my life who's like Sasuke to him as they are to me. I can relate with the redhead in so many ways. Awesome story.
Xhexx chapter 3 . 8/21/2009
Umm yeah….not really my style, I guess I could say something though. “I know Kankuro, but you never had to worry. At the end of the day I was always fine.” He just nods his head and there is screaming and howling coming for every direction. There is blue and white everywhere, talk about school spirit! The entire school is into this ridiculous crap, even the emo posers.

That part is repeated twice ;P But I love your story so far D
gothiccrew444hotmail.com chapter 3 . 7/12/2009
Okay so... Coheed and Cambria are definately one of the greatest bands ever (my absolute favorite) and you are fantastic for letting people know that. Just felt the need to say that before I finished reading this, I shall write a real review at the end.
Iincho-sama chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
this is getting really interesting, can't wait to read everything!
DESTINYS-DEMISE chapter 12 . 6/10/2009
great fic.. i like wen sasu is seme! hot hot hot! lol but i think u should continue on with this fic. colledge life or some sorts ya know.. i was at work reading this and almost got caught on the end.. the LEMON.. oh but no fear.. my manager read this with me! lmao! u really are talented too! if ur gonna continue then ill be the first to read on! ja!
yessuka chapter 12 . 5/7/2009
You still amaze me beyond belief, I think you either should continue this, or just make a new one all together.

College does seem like a good idea with either one. But with whichever you choose, I assure you that I will follow you through :D
Kaayra chapter 7 . 5/2/2009
Dude call a publishing company ur stories hit the heart.
GoldxSilence chapter 11 . 5/2/2009
I LOVE IT! I NEED MORE AND FAST! THIS IS GETTING GOOD!
yessuka chapter 11 . 5/1/2009
I promised, and I fulfilled my promise :D

*fangirlsquee*

THEY ARE FINALLY TOGETHER :'D

'bout time Gaara decided to be less thick headed and finally say yes. *sniffle*

Jacques Prevert you say? I am 90% sure I have heard my brother talking about his poems at one time or another, I must go look him up now.

I absolutely love that Gaara wants it so badly, and Sasuke just won't pull through xD

Oh relationship problems, will they ever end?
yessuka chapter 10 . 4/19/2009
*gulps* By.. Sunday!

BUT I JUST GOT HOME TODAY! err NIGHT! its 3AM on technically Sunday.

But I guess I will TRY to write a chapter...

REVIEWING TIME!

As always, amazed me. Nyehh! The shower part made me laugh.

And and! Karin should be left! Muahha! or she should backstab right back.

perhaps revenge flirt with someone else?

I couldn't imagine her flirting with Gaara and succeeding.

Hmm... I shall think of more ideas once you get more chappies as I shall soon :D
ChloeGrieco chapter 9 . 4/13/2009
your story just keeps getting better and better when is the going to be gaasasu action.