Reviews for Little Black Boyshorts
Hylianshadow86 chapter 1 . 3/21
Gotta hold my nose before I die! I never really thought of these two together but now my mind is open to the possibility! Thank you oh and I didn't think it was explicit at all it was smutty, but I'm a big fan of smut! I need to go run a freezing shower now
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
I'm not really a fan of Pokémon Trainer x Pit, but I have to say, this is a wonderful story, very descriptive. I like the way you describe Pit's childlike personality and Link's personality too by adding in Cloudpuff, an important part of the story. The Pokémon Trainer was beautifully portrayed as a passionate lover. This story is beautiful and it shows your talent! You write really well!
Thumbs up for Flare Dragoness Reshiram!
Nerinyx chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Dear god, have mercy on my soul.

I am speechless.

Wow.

*leaves to take a freezing shower*

BUT I MUST HAVE MOAR!
ytktyfpoio chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Its a good fic, I think more people should make Pit x Pokemon Trainer!
Empty Thought Bubbles chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
ohh nicee!
PalkiamaniacRK chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
*Dies of nosebleed* God, why do you have to kill me by nosebleeding everytime I read one of your excellent stories again...?
TokyoTwinkle chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF THAT WAS AWESOME! It's so intense and hot! EPIC! Do these two again!
TD Shylo TD chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
OMG, you are really good at writting these fanfics. u r one of my favorite authors!
metylerandnaruto chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
omg i loved it! i say sequal!
ExtirpateInterAlia chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
The name 'Red' is actually canon. It's not a fan-given name.
Dia Tiala chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Wow... This is so on my favorite pairing list good job!

This was hot and had some humor!
ChazDragonGX chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
You know, "Pokemon Trainer" does have a name...

Do some research before you write crappy Fanfics like this. I lol'd at how you had the nerve to talk about OathkeeperRoxasXNamine09's "Joe's Lemons and Attacks On Us All!" FanFic, but your FanFics are even worse than any of those lemons.

BTW, I wrote those lemons, and they're still better than those crappy piles of crap you call FanFics.
TeddyRuxpin chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
a/n: Oh my God. That was like heaven to my eyes! I am litterally stunned by how amazing that was.

*bows before greatness*

Holy shit. 'scuse my language.

Well done.
PKAquaFlame chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
...

*fans self* Wow! That was...I'm not sure I've regained enough sanity yet to form words into a proper sentence. I was laughing so hard that my brother asked me what was so funny. And I swear, I almost got a nosebleed reading this, and that usually NEVER happens to me!

All in all, keep up the good work.
Sardonic Witchlings chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
*finally revived after passing out from nosebleed*

I think that's the best lemon you've ever written that I ever read. It was a bit too descriptive for me, but it didn't go into 'Dread slowly crawled into the dark abyss that was her mind' descriptive and wtfness.

You've also reinforced my love for RedXPit.

It's been a while since you put something up. *shot for being a hypocrite* So seeing this up makes me happy.