Reviews for Drottningu
i forgot to say before that ch. 22 made no sense to me either
aardvark chapter 25 . 6/13/2014
i loved the whole story except ch. 23 made no sense to me
herpydederpy chapter 13 . 10/29/2013
just, holy s**t. Love square?
HappyPNF chapter 9 . 10/26/2013
WTH... A love triangle? Hmm... sounds interesting so far.
The Rider and The Overlander chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Eka fricai un Shur'tugal. Wiol ono, a comment.
Very nice story and the girls fighting over Eragon HAHAHA! *cough* ehem *cough* As I was saying, nice story. Astra nosu waise fricai.
xmdsx2 chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
Eragon falling for Nasuada? Seriously? Just.. no!
AwesomePerson1823 chapter 12 . 3/5/2012
ilzandi is doing the dirtiest thing ever!
AwesomePerson1823 chapter 2 . 3/5/2012
elves don't belive in any god
CaptainBeer chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
One of the best storoes ever! I like the whole jealousy thing but I think he should've rejected arya for being a female dog :)
Gelado Pocket-mouse chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
I never understood why you said "six races fighting together", humans, dwarves, elves, urgals, dragon, the only way it would make six is if you count Solembum. Either that or I made some stupid, obvious mistake.
InkWeaverabc chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
ah... i like the writing, it's fresh and plesant and it flows well, but Arya is rather ooc, and so is Nasuada. Is Saphira trying to set up Nasuada and Eragon? not like her, especially if she suspects about Arya, and if you don't mind me saying so, she was rather TOO obvious. I mean, I can hide my feelings better than that, and she's had 70 years of holding her face in check to practise.

so apart from all the ooc-ness it was good. but that's a pretty major stumbling-block. I'm sorry.
bHaribo chapter 13 . 1/5/2011
OH THe tenSION! it's DRIVING ME INSANE! I've been wringing my hands and tearing my hair out and giggling inside because of his fantastic predicament (I LOVE that word)...

This is so great.. IT makes me smile and i feel so AWFUl for every single one of the characters.. *sighs*

Love it.
bHaribo chapter 8 . 1/5/2011
I think that Islanzadi has sent a beautiful elfin maid to try to seduce our young rider and thereby taking his mind off of her daughter. Just a guess. Correct me if I'm wrong. ;)
bHaribo chapter 3 . 1/5/2011
Oh. :)
3.1415926535897932384626433 chapter 25 . 11/24/2010
hi is buthr or watever gonna be on this or another story plz tell me... also check out my book four Bromsson