Reviews for Alphas
AJ Picard chapter 28 . 8/3
I am thoroughly enjoying this story. I do hope that it hasn't been abandoned
AJ Picard chapter 24 . 8/3
I have one called called A True Family and it is Harry/Lucius
Katsy17 chapter 28 . 6/27
I really hope you update again some time.
CheekyChamp2015 chapter 28 . 5/6
Abandoned?
Guest chapter 28 . 12/19/2015
Update plz it's guy story
natasha.jones.1654 chapter 28 . 11/17/2015
I hope you finish this soon. I have enjoyed reading this so far. Keep up the excellent writing.
manapohaku2 chapter 28 . 10/29/2015
This is really good and unheard of. I want more this is just to awesome.
Riddle's Parseltongue Princess chapter 28 . 10/27/2015
Loved it! Are you thinking of continuing it cause I really want to see Dumbledore die
Guest chapter 28 . 10/11/2015
This story has quickly become my favorite out of most other stories I've read on this website. It's very rare that you find a story where the Dursleys aren't bashed. I'm not saying that I actively like them, but it's nice to see a change from the bad Dursleys cliche. I also have yet to find a fanfic where Harry is a dominant male with a submissive Fenrir. I congratulate you on making this story so well and I love how far you've gone outside the norm to make it.
Guest chapter 28 . 8/26/2015
I really like it
JBubbles chapter 28 . 7/28/2015
Ooooh this is so great! I can't wait to read more. Loving all the relationships.
LostMusicJunkie chapter 28 . 7/27/2015
Updated: Sep 16, 2013
Current date: July 27, 2015
"Im back peeps. Hopefully! I have a new computer, so things should speed up at little!"

I love the story and can't wait for a new chapter but a bit late don't you think?
fanaticbookworm247 chapter 28 . 7/23/2015
I love where you're going with this story. I know you haven't updated in awhile, but I would love to see what happens next. ;)
Tempt Me More chapter 28 . 4/20/2015
Given up? Or will update soon? Cause I'd love to read more!
Guest chapter 28 . 3/10/2015