Reviews for KO'd in Shadowboxer
Shanda chapter 2 . 4/1/2009
I liked it and was glad to get this peek at Alice and the shopping trip. And it was so sweet of Edward to be all worried when she came home and kudos to Bella because she's trying ]
GetMeOffThisCrazyThing chapter 2 . 4/1/2009
That made all warm and fuzzy inside.

Damn! Your Edward is hot!
Sheeijan chapter 2 . 4/1/2009
I actually felt a bit sorry for Alice here. I don't know why exactly but I get the impression she's lonely and kind of out of sorts? I don't know. I'm probably reading too much into it.

I did like that you had them go to Fredericks. I laughed at that, to me it's the Penthouse to Playboy comparison. Fredericks is the naughtier side to Victoria's Secret. Cheaper too, for the most part! Anyway, I hope that Bella shows off some of her new stuff to Edward, especially when the sex embargo is lifted. *grin*
twilightnaley19 chapter 2 . 4/1/2009
LOVED IT, LOVED THE ALICE AND BELLA INTERACTION, ALICE MADE ME LAUGH. AWESOME JOB.
vysed chapter 2 . 4/1/2009
Perfect. Your a/n was good too. Ties it all in. Thanks for the outtakes. I really loved the first one... and this one, too!
Aspenleaf chapter 2 . 4/1/2009
Yea! for Making out!

poor cockblocked Fightward, hehehe

Loved Alice, she is definently a force of nature. Glad to

see Bella was warming to the idea of new stuff.

You keep hinting to her past, I have a feeling she went through alot of horrible shit.

Thanks for the outtake!
Naomitron chapter 2 . 4/1/2009
I love Alice's character. When she has the opportunity to do something for others, she goes for it. Especially when it comes to Bella. I really appreciate the fact that you've translated that quality for her character here in your story.

This whole no sex thing...poor Edward. Hell, poor Bella! It sucks. Big time. But I'm also glad it's happening. Now that they can't get too sexually worked up it gives Edward time to let his feelings for Bella flesh out. And did I see a hint of those three little words near the end? Yeah, I'm totally excited. Great "outtake". I'm really happy that you posted it. It provided more insight on these characters with slowing down the pace of the actual story.
SMAX02 chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Whew... steamy! What was wrong with you indeed Edward..?
GetMeOffThisCrazyThing chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
So hot!
lynne0731 chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Hi, once again you are the best. I can say that this is very good. I am telling you , you could charge people. Thanks, Lynne
lobsters4ever1 chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
OK - so I love Fightward but naked, wet, horny Fightward is WIN! Good lord! Thanks the the yummy outtake!
abrapaige chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
nice
danipony89 chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
this is awesome! i love the shower smut! i cant wait to read alice and bella's shopping outtake!
robsmom chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
great chapter
tkeaton1 chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
I am liking that out take! YUMMY!
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »