Reviews for The Things We Do For Love
jannika chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Me encanto, gracias :)
Sun111shine3 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
that was a really good story! it showed that even though scott's 'moved on' with his life and is willing to love somebody else, it shows that his love with jean was far greater than anything else and it will always hold a sacred place in his heart. i really enjoyed reading this!
alicia chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
great story, i really prefer scott and jean to scott and emma, and i have never thought about scott's clothes, but it is a very interesting theory. sorry for my english, i'm spanish
NWHS chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Good story. Some women definitely engage in subtle and not so subtle ways to get men to change "for the better" regardless of whether they want to or not. From the last part of your story I take it that you don't particularly care for the Scott-Emma pairing.
Con Con the Koala chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
this is cute. i love it. especially since I'm a Jott fan. x}
WrapMeInYourArms chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Me and Angel chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
I've been really looking forward to the Wolverine movie for a while now and so it got me started thinking about the comics & fan fics again. Thing is it's hard to sift through all of it to find the good but I remember reading a story you wrote a few months ago and I liked it a lot even though Storm's not my favorite character. I think it was with her and Photon maybe and since I like the old Avengers it caught my eye. My favorite Marvel character is Jean and I think she's the only woman for Scott so when I read this I thought I had to leave you a review. A lot of people hate Jean and make her the bad guy but you showed the human side of her and the way you showed her and Scott vs Emma and Scott was perfect.
scribblemyname chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Gorgeous! I love this fic. Very well done. Very open and honest and engaging. Fav'd!
Mrs. Jeans Summers chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
That was cute! Jott all the way!