Reviews for The Tales of Quaich
GlowBlade998 chapter 2 . 9/22/2013
X3 This is real cool! Quaich was always a favorite of mine, right next to Tain.
Watch me Disappear chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Good story but needs to move faster. I think that if the plot goes by to fast then not many people will want to read it but if it goes by to slow then you wind up stuck with people not reading it because they find it boring. Good plot but try to put a little bit more of a spin on it.
EchoingAirport chapter 2 . 6/22/2009
A little more detail would be nice. But I love Fire Bringer so this is especially interesting to me. If you have questions about the Herla Jargo you can pm me. I've read the book a few times.
Cody Fox chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
You write well, but grammar and spelling have much to be desired.
MaxCullen-Whitlock chapter 2 . 5/22/2009
not bad so far. a little boring nd some messed up spelling but true to the book and great idea. ru gonna write more? i'll read it if u do
Crow on the TV ariel chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Hey, this is great! I'm quite annoyed that only one person, you, has written about Firebringer. I'm slightly addicted to it myself. I've read it over and over. Write more! I'm writing one atm, but I've not got too far ;l
BabyFireWolf4tlk chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Good start so far, although it is short. I absolutely love Fire Bringer, as well as The Sight (surprised no one has written one on The Sight yet). Oh, did anyone else notice that in Fire Bringer David Clement-Davies made the mistake in stating that Quaich is actually a yearling? Later on you notice that David made him out to be not an adolescent, but rather a small nursling the age of Rannoch and the others, as he still suckles, is their size, is very dependent on his mother, and has no bases for his first antlers as a yearling would. Also, I thought Braggle was a yearling, not a second-year...?
White Rabbit Asylum chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
This is quite good! I myself have recently finished Fire Bringer, and I agree that there was a lot of unanswered questiongs... particuarly concerning Quiach. I hope that you write more - I love your writing style!
Marshies chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Please write more i just love it even though it was short