Reviews for The American Way of Death
Koure chapter 21 . 6/30/2011
This was an amazing and well maintained piece of work. I think most of the characters were kept in character, and any lapse given can be easily forgiven as one can only speculate on how the characters react to certain situations. I enjoyed reading this, and I look forward to more of you work.
wolfawaken chapter 21 . 8/23/2010
Just read your story here and I am soooo glad I did. Mature writing, excellent plot and I am going to read your other 2 stories right now. You got a fan for a long, long time. Being that I am going to be 59 so I had read more stories then most fan.
Riaries chapter 21 . 4/30/2010
omg i have read a story that literally grabbed me and not let go. this was great it would be noce to see other stories like this. I loved it and its nice to see muraki dead lol (sorry to muraki lovers) but I dont often find stories where muraki has died. wow well done...
EchizenRyomaLover chapter 21 . 4/28/2010
I LOVED YOUR FIC! (and now I'll read the others )

I never hated a character so much in my life the way I did with Jenni (I wish I was the one who killed her)

Your plot is awesome, and I could really imagine everything happening. Trust me, your words came to life in my heart! (yeah, that sounded dramatic, but I really loved your fic!)

I apologize to Muraki fans, but in this fic, I'm glad he was killed! (I am a very protective Hisoka fan girl )
Kura'Baee chapter 2 . 4/5/2010
Hmm... I'm having mixed feelings about the OC's. I guess it's because I normally dislike OC's, but I also thnk that Bert and this Summers girl are way too unique thus far. At first I sorta liked Bert, because having a male OC is pretty rare, but I don't think I'm enjoying Summers all that much at all.

Aside from the OC's, the way you structure your story is almost impeccable. You do it like a real author would, and I'll commend you for that. At least you take the time to have a full structure around your OC's before you decide to dump them into a story. And I like how Summers doesn't seem ovrly becautiful too, kudos to you for that! Hisoka and Tsuzuki are wonderfully in character. So are Saya and Yuma.

But I still can't shake the fact that we have these OC's as main characters. Oh well, it's your story. Do what you want, and it's finished, which says a lot about you! Congratulations for finishing. _
jennamarie chapter 21 . 2/12/2010
I read this really quickly a while ago, at work, and I decided I'd review when I had a moment to re-read it at a more enjoyable pace... Took awhile -.-'

Anyways... It feels so unfinished! T.T There is still so much that still needs to be covered! Everything you listed at the end of the chapter and more! Poor Tsu, I'm sure it's gonna be a while before he gets any! Hisoka's gonna be an emotional wreck, and I wouldn't be surprised if Katie ends up having some nasty nightmare/flashbacks.

I kinda hope that Donna sticks around tho, I think she and Tatsumi could end up being really good friends. She'd drive him nearly as mental as Watari does.

So, I'll be crossing my fingers for a sequel.

Arioch the fallen angel chapter 21 . 1/12/2010
please writte a sequel the story is fantastic good luck for finished it
Dementra chapter 21 . 1/12/2010
love it. beautifully written
RayneDancer chapter 21 . 12/21/2009
That story was great! Sure, it may have been a little gruesome but who doesn't mind a little gruesome in their fanfics now and then? :) I look forward to more of your work!
Non-Existent Account chapter 20 . 12/12/2009
wow. its hard to believe ive been following this story since march and the last chapter is coming up soon.

i gotta admit, you make me kinda nervous when u said that some people will hate it and others will love it, but so far all your chapters came out beyond exceptional so im positive that this one will too. cant wait to see what happens, you left us hanging with a real cliff hanger. XD
sammycrusinix chapter 19 . 12/10/2009
please update! please please please please please please please please please please please! thank you...
supersophieuh chapter 19 . 11/23/2009
if I cry very very loud, will you put the next chapter? (or maybe you want me to die from an heart attackT_T)

well, i can't wait to see what's going on next! You've done an amazing job!
jennamarie chapter 19 . 10/18/2009
I havn't reviewed this? Crap!

So, how do you add spice to a story? Add some canibalism... Okay, whatever works! Personally, I think they'd havta feed 'Soka up quite a lot to make a decent meal of him!

Unfortunatly, the rescuing party is trying to make it's way through an explosion... definatly a deterant. I hope they make it tho, I'd really hate for Hisoka to become the main course.

Gotta wonder tho, if freeing Hisoka is really going to be as easy as just getting him back. How are they gonna get Jenni out of his head without hurting him, she has really been messing with his mind.

I can't wait to see what happens!

Oh, and I feel sorry for Hanson too. He was tricked, and boy did he pay a high price for it!
Non-Existent Account chapter 19 . 9/27/2009
to be concluded... does that mean that the next chapter is gonna be the last? awesome. its getting intense. and i'm really happy that you updated today. i needed a pick me up.
jennamarie chapter 18 . 9/16/2009
Wow! I finally got to read it!

First, let me pick up my chin off the floor... that was... discriptive? Intense anyways!

So, way to go Tatsumi! Trick that bad man! and Kudos to Terazuma for showing a small amout of Tsuzuki tolerance.

On to the bad guys... Ew, they're collecting hearts! Wonder what they want those for. And I can't believe that a) Muraki would give over to Jenni, he'll probably decide he doesn't like her after all and try to kill her or something, and b) that that man would be so careless as to let himself be caught on camera. Must be Jenni's fault.

Ah, poor 'Soka, he almost got away, but if Bert found him once, he can do it again! If he even needs to, with Katie's birds watching!

I can't wait to see what happens next!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »