Reviews for Living in Wonderland
DragonsDeadAndDancing chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
No, it wasn't. It was sad and insightful and realistic, but not a mistake.
WhiteLotusWarrior chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
For such a short work, there is a quite a bit of emotion packed in there.
Props for having grammar that is correct where it needs to be and using fragments for impact, as well as nice, diverse language and sentence structure.
I've actually never read any Bartimaeus Trilogy fanfics, but you're making me want to!
Cerunnos chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I love this story! You write very well. I can't fathom why such few people see the perfection that is Nathaniel/Kitty.

IC. Please write more oneshots like this .
Aduuuh chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
This was emphatically not a mistake. I think it well captured the regretful tone that Kitty would have after the trilogy.
TribalGirl chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
This almost made me cry. I definitely FEEL like I want to cry, but my tear ducts have a strange habit of not responding to extreme emotions.

EXCELLENT JOB.
The 8th Stone chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
It's a little short, but the attention grabber is enough. I haven't read a lot of Bartimaeus fanfics, so I can't really make a judgement, but this is pretty well-written for a start.
Pastor of Plains chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Good Bartimaeus fics are hard to come by, not that anyone is really writing for that fandom. Well written, non-retarded prose/grammar/spelling, fits with the ending mood of the series. This little preview isn't enough- please write more super cereal fics.

Oh, and bravo for the brave decision to exclude the disclaimer of ownership on a fan fiction website.
Joelle8 chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
It was not a mistake for you to return to, as you put it, "the realm of serious fiction."

This is an absolutely plausible- probable, in fact- aftermath for Kitty. It makes complete sense, and you write it in a simple way that is beautiful and clearly conveys everything- possibly feelings she might have had for Nathaniel, mainly- without saying it flat-out.

All in all, wonderful story, short though it may be.
Rilawa chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Do return.
s. du jour chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Definitely not a mistake. This was a really poignant and powerful fic-but far too short! You need to write some more serious stuff, for sure.
Macha priestess chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
No, it was not a mistake to return to the realm of serious fiction, this was very good.
helpful hints chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
It was good but I noticed a lack of disclamer, which you need, or you can take it down.
deux-michelle chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
since i'm a massive fan of this series i enjoy reading stories like this, the ones that are like epilogues for the series. i really liked this idea, and it's one of the best i've seen so far for this series! good job!
Tellyounolies chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
IT WAS A MISTAKE.

No, I'm kidding. This was really lovely and reminded me of how sad I felt at the end of that book. Nice word usage ~
Wonderful person chapter 1 . 4/3/2010