Reviews for Can't Seem To Make You Mine
GiveUpResistance chapter 3 . 8/24/2011
this is such a good story… I can't really express how I feel about it properly, but it made me cry and smile :)
OrianPrime92 chapter 3 . 3/7/2010
Aw...!
chibi ff addict chapter 2 . 5/4/2009
"I was always like this, I went to see him because I needed him and I came away yearning instead of satisfied."

wow! this was just awesome. like i said before, each word makes a strong contribution and any unnecessary embellishing words are wisely left out. i think a lot of people can relate to what hatori is feeling at this particular moment and you captured it beautifully.

"all I had was the memory of them both. I didn’t see kana anymore and so slowly the recollection of her touch and of her presence was slowly dwindling into nothing. I still saw the dog every day. I still sat close enough to him to touch him, to pick up his scent, which had always intoxicated me. It was agony."

i feel that this is really important. it was a very realistic explanation concerning hatori's feelings regarding kana. you stay true to the characters and hatori's personality pervades your story.

thanks for writing and i can't wait for your next chapter :)
chibi ff addict chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
"My eyes closed of their own accord, not because they didn’t want to see, but more because they did." that was wonderful. it really gave me a sense of shigure's actions and feelings. i really like that each word makes a contribution to the story where too many unnecessary words would have taken away from it. you're very articulate.

"I have many faults, I’m devious, I’m a gossip, I like to tease people, but my biggest fault of all is that I cannot let go of things I love." the thoughts you give to shigure throughout the story tell a side of him that is unknown based only on his eccentric behavior. you stay very true to shigure's character and it really shows in the sentence.

really great!