Reviews for Corporate Punishment
Jeanne chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Wishing things could have gone this way. Enjoyed your tag. :)
Twinchy chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Lovely take at an additional scene bringing the brothers back together.

And I agree, after THAT diet, I bet Dean ran off eating a ton of the most greasy burgers he could get his hands on and topped it off with a gallon of black coffee. :-D

Demanding to know where his car was, seemed something so very much like Dean too. I'm beyond happy to read your version of them sitting down together in the diner and discussing everything like they should have a long time ago already (except for the first seal thing, since they didn't know that part before, of course).
suz mc chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Holy crap...love your take on this. My fav Dean line: Sucks to be me.

Super
bananapancakes7 chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Well, damn! I'm surprised you haven't gotten hired to write for the show yet... there's still time! Go for it!

Another great story :) If only Sam had that submissive attitude for once. I'm all antsy to see what's going to happen next... Thursdays can't come fast enough, can they?
PADavis chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Great tag - I just adored the show and laughed at so much of it. I would have loved to see Sam's 'wake up'. I would also love to see a scene like this, things sliding back into place, but it seems the writers aren't going to give us any kind of reconciliation yet. Maybe next season, huh?

Phoebe
ukfan101 chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
I wish it would be that easy to get Sam back on track though it seems like it is going to be that easy to get Dean back on track...good short story!
dragonwitch250 chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
I like. You should do a part where Sam gets his memory back.
Becomingwhaturmeantobe chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
That was excellent. Just what we needed!
primadonna cat chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
I totally can see this happening. I want both brothers to learn from the experience. I hope they did.
JackFan2 chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
*stands clapping*

Now THAT"S what I'm talking about! When I saw you'd tagged this I knew.. KNEW it would be right. And it was! If we'd gotten a moment in that ep like this, fandom would've been cheering all around the world!

Actually, for me? I had to rewatch that ep about 5 times to decide if I even liked it. Each time I did, it warmed me more and more, and I finally got to liking it by the 4th time. The 5th viewing.. ok and maybe the 4th too, was just for gratuitous Dean-watching... my god that man's shoulders... *sighs whistfully*

ANYWAY.. I so needed a brother's moment at the end and was so very disappointed that all we got was another douchbag angel, though I did like Zachariah, and I like the angel arc, so by douchbag I mean that 'here comes another jerk angel to screw with poor Dean *pouts*'

I tried coming up with a tag but mine was more like a 100 word drabble.. couldn't seem to flush it out more. You wrote what i felt and couldn't make work and you made it work BRILLIANTLY! Yea, it'd be nice for Sam and Dean to have that convo ... "I need to know you have my back..."

BRAVO YOU!
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Nice ending. So I wasn't the only one who thought the ending of the episode was cut short. It needed 5 more minutes I say.

Anyway, nice talk between the brothers. :)
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Your right, this is why I love fanfiction, because someone will write one more scene for us.

If only this could happen, Dean being Dean again and sharing what Alistair said with Sam, plus hope for Sam as he responds that he will have Dean's back, will be his brother again.

Even if it is only a dream, I'm glad that you shared it with us.

I enjoyed reading it.

Thanks for the smile.
annie200 chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
I'd say that will be bell to pay (sorry for the pun) when Dean finds out about Ruby, but essentially I think you're on the right track with this! I certainly hope so! Thanks.
KatieLB chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
I vote that it really is that easy cuz then it will show the doubters that they really arent that broken and sam isnt that far off the reservation! I would love to have the boys have an actual conversation where things we've seen happen and them do actually be told to the other brother...argh but again thats what fan fic is for right? LOL so i thank you very much for the much needed ending
Miyo86 chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
But it's a beautiful, wonderful dream . Seriously, great tag to the episode. I loved how the pieces of Dean kept falling back into place. This would have been great to see on the show : D Wonderful job!