Reviews for Corporate Punishment
wild-karde chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
*happy sigh!* thank you so much for this, you've given us just the right ending I think we were all hoping for. it's so hard to watch the boys struggle and lose their faith in each other. i hope and wish the cannon will follow in your footsteps ;) you write the boys voices so well too! and mannerisms. it's perfect, absolutely perfect :)
bhoney chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Oh, happy day! *pets shiny, happy story* If only it COULD go down like this. I really hope Dean tells Sam about him having to be the one to end things (on the show), cuz maybe then Sam would stop with the craziness. But I LOVED how you dealt with it here. Very nice to see the boys come together to fight side-by-side, and I loved that Dean was forthright about needing Sam to stop with the sneaking off with Ruby, and glad that Sam agreed to do so. This really fit seamlessly with the episode, and I so hated that we hadn't gotten to see the boys back together at the end of it, so this was very cool.

This made me laugh: “So, how did we go from Grey’s Anatomy to The Office?” LOL Perfect line for the boys.

Very nicely done. I'm favoriting this.
mog chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Fabulous! True to the characters' voices, humor, the brothers together stuff. Just perfect.
InSecret chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Yeah, I agree, I don't think it'll be so easy either, but I am more than happy to indulge, just for a moment, LOL.

I loved the episode, and this was a great tag. Awesome dialogue especially, loved, 'Punk'd by an angel' - ha ha.

Really fun, thanks!
raputathebuta chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Great job! This totally fits & finishes the episode for me.

Oh boys!
AllieMcD chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
yay! i love this ending, i want the brothers back so badly i didn't even realize how much til this episode, man i wish your ending was the real one!
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Nice tag. We need this. Sam back, Dean fighting. Oh how we need this.
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
i liked it! "Where the hell is my car?" Yay! Dean's back! and sam is back!" well, i agree with ya on sam.. a girl can dream right? hehe!
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
I like a lot of what you do in this tag - primarily because what you do makes a heck of a lot more sense than that episode did. I like that you have Dean accept that it was his fault and accept that maybe he can put it right. Unfortunately, I don't think that the episode gives us anything to support it psychologically (but I thank you for trying to fix what I consider to be a very broken episode). I found the episode totally pointless - Dean doesn't have a problem with accepting being a hunter - he has a problem with the apocalypse. It's a shame really that PTSD can't be cured this easily... sorry, my rant is showing - I did like the tag! And I agree, the show isn't going to make it this easy to get Sam back on track - but that doesn't mean it isn't nice to read! Thanks for this...
babyreaper chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Fantastic chapter, yeah that just fitted in nicely to the end of episode 17. And I really wished that Sam would ditch the b* and get back on the same page as the good guys, but she's got her hooks into him to deeply, and now he's doing stuff, with her. So...no it would be that easy, but nothing ever is for the Winchesters. (didn't want to mention what Sam is doing in case some readers haven't seen the episode) Thanks for it.
Psychee chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Oh, how I wish it would be that easy. I really enjoyed this tag...and I think you maybe right-the writers don't "finish" and episode so the fic writers can.
staceycj chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
I think this episode was supposed to get them back in working or at least semi-working together mode. I think they will get back on track. And you are right, this episode was just begging for us to finish it. LOL Great job.
masondixon chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
I, too, was grateful for the humor in this episode (and the wonderful way Dean looked in a suit and suspenders!). And I viewed the conversation between Dean and the Angel as a sort of "kick-in-the-ass" for Dean. Getting him out of his slump and helping him to find the desire to fight once more. Sadly, I don't think things are going to go smoothly with Sam but I am certain that in the end both boys will be together and will be alright. Thanks, as always, for your story.
28 | « Prev Page 1 2