Reviews for C'est la Vie
lightangel101 chapter 1 . 8/27
O MY...GOSH! THAT PICTURE IS LIKE TOTALLY MY WALLPAPER! I'm sorry. I don't usually say things like 'totally'.Hehe. Well this is interesting.
As Expected chapter 6 . 8/16
Hey KeyBella, you keep referencing your profile and how there are pictures of the characters on it. Could you maybe send me a link?
Cindy M 19 chapter 19 . 7/19
I wonder too that Tucker did... Can't wait to read more The story is awesome and epic... and I didn't even see Phantom yet XD
MaxandFang101 chapter 19 . 7/12
Oh my god. It's 1:30am and I have a job interview tomorrow and I just funused rereading your entire story because I saw that you had updated one chapter and now I need, Need, to see the next chapter. I'm so so happy that Sam and danny finally got together, it's been over a year since I read this story and a year since I was waiting for that to happen. I'm absolutely floored by the Valerie/Tucker situation though. I kinda liked Tucker and Jazz together, but I understand if that's not something you ship. But tucker and Valerie? I hope it all gets cleared up soon. I really love this story. I think it's fantastic :D

Keep writing,

*Wings forever*

-MaxandFang101
Saiha Phantom chapter 1 . 6/20
lovely
Kats02980416 chapter 19 . 5/23
I just have to say that I absolutely am enjoying this story. Glad to see the story has been ongoing. Can't wait to see what happens next. I was intrigued to find that no traces of Phantom have yet to be seen, hence I remembered on an earlier chapter, when first introducing The Fentons, about the ghost boy having caused the Fentons trouble. I did see hints of his hauntings, per the words exchanged when Valerie and Sam crossed paths a second time, after Danny and Sam getting married. I did see the exchange between Danny and Vlad, when Vlad gave Danny and Sam a wedding gift, and how overprotective Danny got with Sam there, holding her tightly. I loved this latest chapter too, it felt all the tension was getting to this point. I was wondering, when we would hear Danny's thoughts and feelings for Sam, as we got Sam's POV. Both are in love with one another and that was great. I just didn't get the end of this chapter, which confused me a bit. Not sure what Tucker would have done that Sam is on the know about something. Keep up with the great writing. It has entertained me. Its really a great story.
A Bibliophile chapter 1 . 4/8
Wait.

Sam thought she hadn't gotten married because she had no ring on her finger. But you start wearing a ring on your finger when you get engaged.

Given she went from being engaged to ? and then married to Danny, shouldn't she have had a ring on either way?

I also think it's weird she's barely mentioned her fiance. There's someone she's been engaged too. Who she's been dating, spending time with, and now has to speak to and break things off with in front of both of their friends and family. Yet he seems like a footnote on her thought process. Hell, she seems more concerned with Paulina than her fiance.
I presume you want to unveil the identity of her fiance at a later point in the story, so you're trying to tip-toe around him at the moment so you don't give incriminating details away. But ignoring him entirely just comes across as fake.

All in all, it's still a fun premise and I'm definitely enjoying reading it. Those couple of things were just bothering me!
Elisablackcat chapter 19 . 4/2
oh shit...i friggin love you for all these long chapters and awesome storyline XDDD don't always stumble open stuff like this! SO HAPPY ANYWAY i can't wait for more of this has been my only light in all this darkness of projects and homeworks
MagnusVolcanus chapter 19 . 4/1
So am I right in thinking that the person Sam called while drunk on Danny's phone was either Valerie or Tucker, and the two hooked up either that night or soon after?

Other than that question I look forward to the next chapter.
marcusedwards411 chapter 19 . 3/31
omg did he #$$% valerie wow please juice up the romance some more
marcusedwards411 chapter 18 . 3/31
mmmmmm
Rose F chapter 19 . 3/30
Alright within 24 hours I have just binge read this entire fanfic. I am so invested in it at this point (and also mildly scared seeing how long your breaks can be) like I cannot wait for an update (but I will). I love the slow development between Danny and Sam, especially Sam, and that last reveal, all I can think is how much a, well to put it politely, how much of a female dog Valerie. I really love how you made Sam's mother and father and well everything. I have so many questions (like, who pushed Danny into making the decision to step inside the Fenton portal? who were his other friends in HS? where did Dash go to school?). Definitely invested and will keep looking for updates. My only hope is that I don't have to wait a year to get another update, keep up the good work, I'm hanging on the edge of my seat to see the rest of this play out.
marcusedwards411 chapter 17 . 3/30
arent they suppose to have passionate sex even if they somewhat husband and wife they need to &% in order feel comfortable with each other
marcusedwards411 chapter 16 . 3/30
mmmm where is the juicy romancce?!
marcusedwards411 chapter 15 . 3/30