Reviews for C'est la Vie
Cabbit and the Weasel chapter 19 . 2/3
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!
I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING! HOLY FUCK TUCKER IS HAVING A THING WITH VAL! Was this while she and Danny were still together? Hasn't she been trying to get back with Danny? How long has this been going on?

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!
Cabbit and the Weasel chapter 17 . 2/3
Sams view of suburbia and their first encounter with there possibly mass murdering neighbor had me cracking up. This had to be one of my favorite chapters, your humor is just spot on.

But daaaamn, Val does seem like the type that would vengefully reveal Danny's secret just because he couldn't put a ring on her kind of crazy. It'll be an interesting day when Sam has her first encounter with Phantom.
TheaSwiftFenton chapter 19 . 1/23
OH MY GOD, PLEASE CONTINUE THIS.. I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. This story is totally one of the best fanfics I've read. please don't abandon this story.
May chapter 19 . 12/18/2015
OK SO YOU NEED TO FINISH THIS. THIS NEEDS TO BE A PUBLISHED BOOK I SWEAR ITS AMAZING PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FINISH IT. please. on behalf of my mental health. I. must. know. Please do this for me. please. i love this story so much. I must know what happens. PLEASE. . do it for a hopeless romantic.
AstroPhantom chapter 19 . 12/18/2015
Hi. So, I found this fantastic story over a year ago, and I just finished rereading it now. And doing that only reaffirmed that this is one of my favorite fanfics EVER. :D

I know it's been a while, but I do hope there's plans to finish it off. :) And even not, this is still one of the best fics out there. All the praise! :D
Lauren chapter 19 . 12/1/2015
Please please finish this story! It's so amazing I love it! I saw that you relatively recently updated it. Please don't forget about it! I must know the ending!
ineffable.soul chapter 19 . 11/19/2015
I had left for the longest time and abandoned my previeous account. You made me register for a new one. This is beautiful, and I look forward to more of this. Thank you.
purple-koneko chapter 19 . 11/9/2015
Absolutely amazing. I love this so much. I'm completely head over heels in love with this. Keep yup the good work! Love you!
DoodlingPlume chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
Oh my god! I finally found it!

I have been reviewing this fic anonymously, and always wanted to add it to the list of favorites, but I never got around! So now I'll do it haha

Thank you for writing such an amazing DannyxSam, while keeping all of them in character!
Well, I'll cut this rambling short because now I'm going to go and read the whole fic again haha

Kudos!
ComonDayCritic chapter 19 . 10/14/2015
Well I'm still reading, and will continue to do so until it's finished.
DawnRed chapter 19 . 9/21/2015
I just powered thriugh this fic. Gosh! You are so talented your humor and heartfelt moments come across very effortless and natural. Greatt story, im offically obsessed!
lightangel101 chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
O MY...GOSH! THAT PICTURE IS LIKE TOTALLY MY WALLPAPER! I'm sorry. I don't usually say things like 'totally'.Hehe. Well this is interesting.
As Expected chapter 6 . 8/16/2015
Hey KeyBella, you keep referencing your profile and how there are pictures of the characters on it. Could you maybe send me a link?
Cindy M 19 chapter 19 . 7/19/2015
I wonder too that Tucker did... Can't wait to read more The story is awesome and epic... and I didn't even see Phantom yet XD
MaxandFang101 chapter 19 . 7/12/2015
Oh my god. It's 1:30am and I have a job interview tomorrow and I just funused rereading your entire story because I saw that you had updated one chapter and now I need, Need, to see the next chapter. I'm so so happy that Sam and danny finally got together, it's been over a year since I read this story and a year since I was waiting for that to happen. I'm absolutely floored by the Valerie/Tucker situation though. I kinda liked Tucker and Jazz together, but I understand if that's not something you ship. But tucker and Valerie? I hope it all gets cleared up soon. I really love this story. I think it's fantastic :D

Keep writing,