Reviews for C'est la Vie
guest chapter 21 . 1/29
okay but the other day I heard "Say You Won't Let Go" by James Arthur and it all I could think about is how the lyrics seemed to interpret Danny this whole time! I was screaming with excitement and I can't stop listening to it whilst reading this story!
JustAnotherPhan chapter 21 . 1/26
Girl. You gotta update. It's time. My heart must know what happens next.
I.Appeltje chapter 21 . 1/19
I'm doooo happy the secret was finally revealed. At least a bit. I really really like this story. I can see it playing in my mind when I read, so I think your writing style is really good. Please never abandon the story, I want to know what happens when Sam finds out.
MaxandFang101 chapter 21 . 1/15
It's finally came out! I was wondering when it would come out that Danny was Phantom. I'm really glad you updated :) I've been following this story for years and happened to check updated favorite storied and couldn't resist rereading. I hope the next chapter comes soon! I can't wait to read it .
Bananarock509 chapter 21 . 1/9
So happy I joined now after the revisions. Lmfao, please update soon. This story is a joy and a half for me.
Katpet chapter 21 . 12/24/2016
Omg seriously amazing story I've been binge reading it the last several days and it's crazy how much you've planned out seriously incredible! I've been wondering when the whole phantom secret was going to come into play and this last mega chapter was INSANE. Im really excited to see what happens next and how Lynne takes it considering how talkative she is also how Danny has been balancing being phantom in this story especially with Valerie as his ex and his parents! I'm curious to see how he's been handling it :) amazing amazing work it's insane just how much you've written let alone the quality and planned out plot line *applause*
Me The Anon One chapter 21 . 12/7/2016
I was in the mood to read a good Danny and Sam fic and I stumbled upon this. It is absolutely charming. Looking forward to more.
Benthatguy chapter 21 . 11/21/2016
So hyped for the next chapter I really want Sam to find out about Danny and a certain red headed half sister/ step sister needs to make some necrophillia jokes
Agente Ulloa chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
Por favor continua plis esta interesante plis
LovelyOnyx chapter 21 . 11/9/2016
OH MY GODS OF OLYMPUS! I MUST KNOW MORE!
Summers Rage chapter 21 . 10/27/2016
I finally was able to reread this monster story and I'm so thrilled to see that it's been revamped and still updating. Please don't quit on us, this is too good not to finish.
Taygon55 chapter 21 . 10/22/2016
I am of the opinion that good drama is a lost art on this site. It might only be the few fandoms that I read but it seams the only drama that people seem to write is, 1) a misunderstanding or something that a character doesn't wan't to deal with happens, 2) they run from the problem only elongating it and putting off the inevitable fix that we all know will happen.

I have stopped reading many stories due to this. The last one being when the author explicitly stated that this will only make the make up scene that much better. Sure, it puts a ball of iron in your gut but it's always the same thing with the same outcome! It's a redundant cliche that solves itself in the readers head at this point.

I digress. This is some good stuff. The family secrets with the marriage, the cheating and half sister reveal. It's been a damn long while sense I've read twists this good.
TheaSwiftFenton chapter 21 . 10/21/2016
And also how did Sam met the Box Ghost? Please answer me, I'm sorry for being a misunderstanding reader. I just want your , I really love your story. Please update soon.
TheaSwiftFenton chapter 21 . 10/21/2016
PLEASE UPDATE SOON. And one question for that, How did Sam and Lynne know Phantom in the first place? I'm sorry but I'm just really confused about it.
Agente Ulloa chapter 1 . 10/20/2016
Por favor continua plis esta muy interesante por favor continua plis esta muy interesante por favor sip