Reviews for Reading With Nessie
good so cutesy :PP
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
L.M.A.O at the book-teasing! :-P
gsferal chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
I like the joking Jasper at the end this was a very fun cute story
summer chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
great job keep writing
Team Jasper 99 chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
I absoutly love this story. I think that its really good and I like how you wrote about Jasper and Nessie. No one really does and I think that its a change.
GuitarGirlxoxo chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
wow i loved it! you are an amazing writer and i'm a little sad it's only a one shot, even if it is only about Jasper's reactuion to Renesmee.
no ono chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Remember, newborn Bella was completely able to avoid drinking Nessie's blood! And Jasper is way better than Newborn Bella!
inatowncalledforks chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Aw!
ME LOVEY JAZZY chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
AHAHAHA. That's cute! It was so sweet. Ah, I find my Jazzy refreshing! Nice work!
Realynn8 chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
This has been great, Jasper's emotions, Nessie's cuteness, Alice's trust and Edward's worrying. It was sweet yet not superficial. :) Nice job. If you like reading au and ah A/J fics, I am writing one if you are interested. But it is my first one, so take that into consideration. :)
Petuniac3 chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
I love this
jasper is all mine chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
this is cute no one writes about jasper and ness and it gets me mad cuase i LOVE them they r my fav. hey do u think u can write more if so then thx alot bye :)
Liana Moss chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Lol, I want Jasper to read Dracula to Ren!
JodyG chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Aww how sweet. I always thought Jasper was a sweatheart when it came down to it. I love this story. It is really unique the way you get in his head. I love it.