Reviews for Grounds For Deception
ano chapter 47 . 12/2/2011
Okay, you have good writing but some parts of your story is out of character and wrong. Mac wouldnt let Stella walk all over him, Danny and Flack wouldnt let a pregnant stella go after a mad man for mac they would come too. Mac wouldnt let anyone hurt stella.

and if stella thought she was pregnant she wouldnt drink and wouldnt let someone else tell mac. and in a fight if someone did hit your stomach when your pregnant no matter how early it is, it WILL hurt the baby.

like i said, you are a good writer but please get your facts straight.
SMacked Hard chapter 47 . 10/25/2009
Aw, it had a wonderful ending! It was a great story, I'm sad to see it end. Very lovely. ;)
SMacked Hard chapter 46 . 7/26/2009
That was a really sweet chapter..they have such great friends. :) Please, update soon!
xyz1128csi chapter 46 . 7/25/2009
omg i love pleas update soon!1 im goanna have a lot to read when i get back!
FanWoman18 chapter 45 . 7/24/2009
(tears of joy over the babies) great chapter (squeals like lindsay over the babies) keep up the good work.
xyz1128csi chapter 45 . 7/24/2009
omg i love it its so cute!
SMacked Hard chapter 45 . 7/24/2009
Oh my god! I love it and the names are soo cute. I love it! Please, update soon!
BAUMember chapter 45 . 7/24/2009
major cutness awwi loved it
SMacked Hard chapter 44 . 7/23/2009
I did love it! I'm so happy that they are back together now. Please, update soon!
xyz1128csi chapter 44 . 7/22/2009
ah i told you i would cry! man i dont even know why im crying its so sad and sweet! please update soon!
natabrains chapter 43 . 7/22/2009
Poor, Mac! Of course he is totally at fault for being distant, but still! They better come to their senses soon!

~Talia~
SMacked Hard chapter 43 . 7/20/2009
Aww, that's soo sad. I hope everything gets better soon. I love it, even though that was a bit sad. Please, update soon. You are a fantastic writer. :)
SMacked Hard chapter 42 . 7/20/2009
Ha. I forgot to read this chapter! Great job! Yaay twins! I love it!
FanWoman18 chapter 43 . 7/20/2009
srry to say this but i don't like this chapter at all. update soon.
xyz1128csi chapter 43 . 7/19/2009
nice chapter! i hope stella isnt a way from Mac for to long!