Reviews for Diet Coke Addiction
ChickoftheSupernaturalVariety chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
...And as soon as Caitlyns out of sight Nate's cell phone rings "Ya, this is Nate do you got the stuff?", mmhm "ya forty packs of Diet Coke mhmm thanks and they'll be disguised right?, thanks ok bye."

:Hamato out:
head in the clouds 14 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
ha loved it

it was halerious ;]
Sunshineshaker28 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
hi i love this story
ms. nick jonas chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
yea i have the same thing with coke and when a day with out. it was killing me
IloveRossRikerandRydelLynchR5 chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
OMG, this is so hysterically funny, I'm rofl. Or laughing so hard I'm crying. Or both.

And do you know why? Because I'm totally addicted to Diet Coke too! I used to drink regular Coke, until I found out Nick drinks Diet Coke (because he's diabetic), and so I started drinking it. And at first, I couldn't stand the taste, but I got over it. And now I drink Diet Coke like it's water. If I can't have like, as you said, 8 Diet Cokes in 30 minutes, I'll go crazy. Seriously. Speaking of which, I need my Diet Coke now! I just had one, but I need another one.

And btw, I could never do what Nate did...and I'd never give up drinking Diet Coke constantly. I hope they never invent a patch for Diet Coke, 'cuz I'd never use that. And I hope they don't invent a patch for OJD either. I love those boys too much (all of them, including Kevin. They're awesome, and they rock!)

Oh snap, I got off topic again. I really need to focus... on getting a Diet Coke...Where's my Diet Coke? I don't mean where's my milk...I mean...where's my Diet Coke? Lol.

It's Diet Coke time (not peanut butter & jelly time...don't ask).

This is what happens when I have Diet Coke withdrawal...I get really random. I'm off to the refrigerator!
molly chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
LOL! i love it! my mom is addicted to diet coke which is why i read it. LOL great story!
Sidney Ella Ford chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
I'm slightly addictd to Dr. Pepper. Diet, usually. My cousin says diet drinks affect your memory. I say he's nuts...
Padfootasaurus chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
too cute!
TheAggressivePigeon chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
I loved it!

I'm completely addicted as well...it has honestly become my life! it's all i ever drink...

this was totally cute...and i definitely enjoyed reading it D

keep it up
xoxoemily chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
hahahah! that was great. I LOVE IT and it was a great pick me up. u made my day. :)