Reviews for Growth of a Seed
Warlordomega chapter 2 . 6/21/2009
Nice fic, can't wait for the next update.
Lord Edric chapter 2 . 6/21/2009
Personally i'm over joyed you plan on continuing this

I hope you write another chapter soon

one question, is the Fang in Imperial class or a Victory class?
Knives91 chapter 2 . 6/20/2009
Most epic indeed! Pray continue!
SulliMike23 chapter 2 . 6/20/2009
part of me is considering on rewriting my own crossover and use the first chapter of this one as a start.
Infinite Freedom chapter 2 . 6/19/2009
So Kira is Force Sensitive right? If so I don't think we have to worry about him falling to the Dark Side. Also who was the person that posted for the challenge?
FraserMage chapter 2 . 6/19/2009
Now this... is somethign I would like to see continue.
Darthme1011 chapter 2 . 6/19/2009
kira has the force right? and will he and lacus be together
Xamusel - Gamma 11 chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Hm... this story is a good idea for me to use as part of the challenge. I accept at least some of the responsibility for this story. May I use it? PM me for an answer... please?
Lady Alstreim chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Damn, if growing seed was awesome then this is god.
James Axelrad chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
i will not object to seeing what happens next. its a well written start. good job on the cross.
Lord Edric chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
I hope someone continues this story, The space battle was great, I wonder how long it would take a METEOR powered Freedom to destroy that Victory class ship
Knightmare Gundam of Ni chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
I'd take you up on that challenge, but I've already got a SEED fic in the works.

Although I may take it up after I'm done with my story.

On another note, wouldn't the beam cannon be a lot more effective? I mean, at least as much as a blaster cannon surely...I'd think the Imps would be a bit more fearful at least...
Knightowl 4183 chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
This fic looks promising. I am not sure if I could do it but I would love to try. If no one else chooses to do it I will try my hand. :)
Valentine Meikin chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Well, I have to say that you did give a good idea, and I seriously hope you don't abandon it...

I have to say that, if I didn't have so much work to do myself in getting back on my feet, I'd work on it myself, but, well, the hard challenge is finding someone who has the time free, not someone who can write the story.
Knives91 chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Damn... that would an epic thing to write... if I had time. But I don't. Damn...

Well, good luck to whoever tries it!
170 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »