Reviews for Growth of a Seed
Gaby chapter 6 . 1/15/2012
The Nebula and Solar are Great,I can't wait to see them in ,s reaction to Moble suits will be Good,I hope thers a update soon.

The Noble EA is a good,I think they will not attack Orb,they will only go after Victora,s Mas driver.
Maxrange chapter 6 . 12/31/2011
The Fight will be Great,I say the Rebals will only use Bean Sub-machine guns,if the Empire captured a semi-intact Mobile suits,it would be better that they found a weaker weapon then a Bean rifle.

I Hope you go with Noble Earth Alliance,The Writers of Gundam Seed,were bais and did everthing to demonized the Atlantic federarion and other EA,s nations.

Gene Modified das not Guarantee Moral superiority and Yes Bluecosmo/Logos are Bad Guys but say everone in the Nation is a member is a far too much,and that Justify genocide!

Some Fanfictions,s Writers forget that and keep the AF,s as Dumb racist'I on the other hand like a Rebeemable Af,s that das not become pawns of a Foreign countries, like how Seed Destiny ended.

Well the Archangel,s crew can't go Rogue Now,they were not betray so ther not moralliy right to run to Orb.
Brax The Great chapter 6 . 12/18/2011
Chapter six is oh so sweet! I can't wait to see the Nebula and Solar in action...hey, what if Vader gets his own suit? custom model maybe? *shudders*
NotGulity chapter 6 . 12/13/2011
Great,update like to see the Eternal or the Archangel get a hyperdrive.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/12/2011
So far this is turning out to be an excellent story.

It's well thought out and the characters are enjoyable

to read.

I think that even if the empire manages to build

its own mobile suit (they have to otherwise this will be

VERY one-sided) the Earth will still have an advantage

because they have tons of experience piloting the things.

We'll just have to wait and see. Although I am curious as to what it will look like.
NewOne chapter 6 . 12/11/2011
Awesome story! This is perhaps one of the best Star Wars crossovers that I've ever seen!

I vote for Noble Earth Alliance. But only if you continue with this story, as well as "Armed Intervention of the Bloody Valentine".
Endrax chapter 6 . 12/9/2011
I wonder, will the Gondwana be refit with a Hyperdrive in the next four months?

That would be the perfect way to really introduce MS into the battle of Yavin.

Just a thought
SirLagginton chapter 6 . 11/24/2011
While I;m pleased that this is being continued, I can't but help being rather disgruntled by the way you are eliminating what makes the SEED faction so unique. Namely, mobile suits. It's isn't far enough into the story to judge I know, but at this rate it seems that everyone is gonna get mobile suits, and probably construct them better due to generally more advanced technology. It pretty much seems that its gonna be Rebels vs Empire with MOBILE SUITS! With the SEED faction cheering from the sidelines.

That said I'll keep following this so far excellent story and hope this isn't really the case.
JC chapter 6 . 11/22/2011
Super update.

Vader is a Great pilot if any one have a chance in a fighter vs a Mobile suits it would be him,so do not killed him off.

I say Go with the Noble Earth Alliance,the Writers, of Seed were Bais against the Earth Alliance and made them full of Flaws,A Stand up fight would be Great!
Dearka and Yzak chapter 6 . 11/21/2011
If you write the next one so that either Mir or Shino get hurt... so help you we will hunt you down.
Gaby chapter 6 . 11/21/2011
Great story.

The Rebel,s Dagger looks good.

It like Mars and Jupiter will join the Sol Council soon.

The GN-Drive is far too of a Wank for Earth/Rebels,maybe after Return of the Jedi,Giving them Overwelling Advantage at the Start is just too much,and make them mary sues.

It,s O.K to give them a edge as long that they still have a chance of lousing.
Wraith Five chapter 6 . 11/19/2011
i have to say...seeing an MS with hybrid tech in action should be VERY interesting...though i have to say, i think the star wars-type shields (since i'm guessing they're omni-directional, like starfighter shields), when combined with a pilot like...say kira or athrun, will be a *little* bit over-powered...XD

in any event, i can't wait to see how the next chapter turns out! (i'd be willing to bet that the dragoon system will tear the imperials to shreds though! (LITERALLY XDDDD))

(i mentioned this in another MSG:S/SW crossover fic review, but i think throwing in some battlemech/battletech type gear on the imperial side (b/c it would sort of look like crossing an AT-ST with a mobile suit) would be interesting as an imperial attempt to reverse-engineer a mobile suit.)

Anyways, can't wait for the next chapter!

Wraith Five
Devath chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Umm...

www. stardestroyer Empire/Tech/Beam/Beam2 .html

www. stardestroyer Empire/Tech/Shields/Shield2 .html

Why so strong, SEED? Later mechas are powered by nuclear fusion, so how?
BlazeStryker chapter 6 . 11/18/2011
Your traces of the several Gundam series in this remain amazing and well thought out.

(I especially liked the five advanced models Aeolia and Ahaheim put out. SEED and Wing are well served by that reference.)

If the Sol Council accepts Jupiter's representatives while making their deal of necessities in trade for Jupiter's abundant hydrogen, they'll gain a lot more of that legitimacy that Aeolia noted a lack of. I don't honestly know if Mars has significant iron to mine for their own contribution, but I wouldn't be surprised if they did, particularly from Olympus Mons.

Overall, the plotline is sensible, fairly true to form on the parts of the various players, and moving along well.

Thank you.
GVN.Chaos chapter 6 . 11/18/2011
Great chapter! Got the tech is one thing. Understanding them all is another. Sol can mimic and create star fighter, but I agree that to fully make something on their own need more time. And with the N-Jammer use in reactor, will we got some GN-Drive from Aeolin soon ?

The idea of using the attack to draw Vader's attention away is tricky. On one hand, they must launch that rescue mission. On the other, it will show their new card and maybe got Vader's attention. I cant wait to see the next chapter
169 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »