Reviews for Growth of a Seed
MEleeSmasher chapter 6 . 11/18/2011
Awesome chapter man! Very plausible, now, can you get Starkiller involved, and I may finally be content.
SkywalkerT-65 chapter 6 . 11/18/2011
Nice chapter. Oh boy...Yzak and Dearka can't be happy about that...wonder who gets the other 3 machines though...the only other pilots I can think of are Shinn, Mu, Kira, Athrun, and Luna, and of those only Luna really needs a new one. Looking forward to the next update (and the Unknown Regions expansion (if you want to use any planets I come up with just ask). And its nice to know my glut of chapters lately helped you with this.
117Jorn chapter 6 . 11/18/2011
AWESOME! LOVE THE NEW SUITS!
cj-cold chapter 6 . 11/18/2011
Nice update.

I am glad that you are showing the difference between understanding tech and reproducing tech. That said Sol could manufacture a number of spare parts for fighters and other things without understanding them either. I am glad you included a number of civilian products with all the military gear. Gives a more balanced look at the tech.

I agree that cutting travel time around Sol system will have a big impact on their political structure.

I liked the idea about using n-jammer tech as a shield on the solar reactors.

Speaking of n-jammers, since the empire doesn't have any such tech is there any chance of seeing the deployment of nuclear weapons against Imperial targets such as military production centers or shipyards that are away from civilian areas.

I like the idea of using the rescue mission to draw Vader away from the Death Star security. Nice use of a canon character with Winter as well.

Was going to ask about the communication issue between Earth and Alliance when you answered in the authors notes at the end. A relay system of comm sats does make sense.

More soon please.
Robo Reader 21 chapter 6 . 11/18/2011
A very, very good chapter. Everything is moving along well and at a good pace. I like the new suits though I think it too much to give the Solar mirage colloid. Also I don't think they would count as being operated by Earth Alliance.

About Mars and Jupiter just lay it out to them straight. "We have a better chance to survive if we can put aside our superficial difference and work together to face the Empire." After all the Empire can just go for Mars or Jupiter and steal their MS tech.

I ask for more POV on the Earth representatives. Maybe have the "Mad Dog" test out the Rebels Dagger.
SulliMike23 chapter 6 . 11/18/2011
Well, looks like the Empire is going to get a second glimpse at Earth's mobile suit technology. And Biggs is the Alliance's first official mobile suit pilot? I can imagine what will happen when Luke takes the controls of one.
DRBad39 chapter 5 . 11/17/2011
Excellent story.

I say Nobal EA is a great idea,it,s the first stand up Fight between EA,s and,s Zaft,s Mobile suits,Without the Cyclops system Archangel will stay loyal to EA and with the Alliance having Mobile suits earlier Zala may not get his Weapon wokring in time.
MEleeSmasher chapter 4 . 11/11/2011
This is an awesome story, but when will you introduce the Jedi and the Sith? Good vs Evil on a literal scale would be fun to watch as Earth tries to be on the side of good, by getting rid of the shades of evil.
Gaby chapter 5 . 11/10/2011
I like to known how the Rebels will use the Mobile suits,I think they will be limited to Fights of 4 Ms for a time,3 normal lod and 1 heavy weapon lod.

What Starwars ships do you think Make Good Ms carriers?
Maxrange chapter 5 . 11/7/2011
Great story.

Empire have big number of Industral centers and can reverse engineer very fast,they just need to catch only on Mobile suit intact.

I Hope you go with Nobel Earth Alliance,With the extra time wokring on Mobile suits,I say the Strike Daggers will be more like the 105,s one then the canon like.
MEleeSmasher chapter 5 . 11/3/2011
Nice, and sounds very plausible. Hope to hear more in the future.
synbad2 chapter 5 . 10/29/2011
Yahh.. Lowe Gear has got to come back. maybe with a hyperdrive on ReHOME. You know if anyone can create one from junk, its Lowe.
GREAT CELESTIAL-DRAGON chapter 5 . 10/29/2011
Nice chapter! Figured the Junk Guild would poke their nose into things and for LOGOS, if I were them I would avoid all negotiations with them, especially Darth Sidious and his assasins, MAra Jade and most of all Darth Vader! They would be dead within moments!
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 5 . 10/27/2011
Heh, now I feel kinda dumb since I'm quite sure I'm one of the guys who told to you that. Still, the changes you'd made in the chapter (when compared to the copy of the chapter you sent me a long time ago) definitely make it a smoother read and the interactions feel more natural now.

I'm definitely looking forward to the next chapter!

Oh, and great job on your Seed/00 chapter. I very much enjoyed it, and the change you made of the Archangel NOT going to Artimes. Does this feel like a set up for another battle with Celestial Being? Hm...I wonder...
Gaby chapter 5 . 10/26/2011
Great

Rebels got lucky at Endor and have 5 years fighting incompetent Impirals before Thrawn came back.

I think Emperor will not take the same Risk with the Rebels having Mobile suits,they Win a few Fights but the Empire will get ther hands on a Mobile suits and I think Thrawn will come up with anti-Mobile suits,s tactics.

Hope you update soon.