Reviews for Growth of a Seed
Gaby chapter 5 . 10/26/2011
Great

Rebels got lucky at Endor and have 5 years fighting incompetent Impirals before Thrawn came back.

I think Emperor will not take the same Risk with the Rebels having Mobile suits,they Win a few Fights but the Empire will get ther hands on a Mobile suits and I think Thrawn will come up with anti-Mobile suits,s tactics.

Hope you update soon.
SkywalkerT-65 chapter 5 . 10/26/2011
Well its nice to finally see an update. Now I don't have to keep the SEED/SW front up on my own (considering how slow Mattias is on updating...). Hopefully it won't take to long for the next chapter to be up.
Imperial warlord chapter 5 . 10/25/2011
Interesting story.

Rebel Alliance do fight for justice, but Old Republic system was so corrupt before it fall, that anyone with power and money could control senators. That greed and interest groups control on how Republic work on almost every level inside. Also Star Wars "The Phantom Menace" movie the Republic mostly didn't care what happen to planet Naboo. Best example of corruption is that Nute Gunray Viceroy of Trade Federation went to Republic court 3 times on what he did to Naboo and got away, because Republic is too weak and currupt to do anything and senate system for bills to pass was mostly long time or never pass.
Wolfman-053 chapter 4 . 10/25/2011
Umm, you do know that a positron is antimatter, right? Therefore it stands to reason that a lot more stuff would've blown up in this chapter from just the M/AM reaction (that is: complete annihilation).
Arthur Hansen chapter 5 . 10/24/2011
Yay! Things are moving and heating up. Can't wait to see more.
Robo Reader 21 chapter 5 . 10/24/2011
Welcome back from the dead, man. You were dead, right?

Anyhow. This was quite a piece to read. I really enjoy how this is progressing and impress with the amount of research you obviously put into this.

Restoring the Republic seems like a good idea. Don't forget, even though it was better than the Empire, the Galactic Republic was a severely flawed government in need of some major change on many levels.

Can Lowe be going around making claims on alien tech? I wouldn't think so.

Been doing my own research into Star Wars medicine tech. I thought they were more advance in genetics, evidence on them creating a clone army while the SEED-verse couldn't really do that right until Librarian Works.

Speaking of which, very ballsy move bringing LOGOS back into the picture. You made a plausible scenario how they are still around. Mistake in that Durandal was never part of LOGOS, he learned about the organization because of a traitor who told him everything. Like how you are making Librarian Work a part of the organization. I really did hope they were deader than Hitler but if they choose to proceed with dealing with the Empire than they will be. Those idiots are way in over their heads if they think they can successfully negotiate with Sidious. I wouldn't be surprise if there are organizations like LOGOS in Star Wars and they try to stay clear from dealing with the Empire.

I don't mind the lack of battles, in fact I approve of the lack. Battle are great to LOOK at when on TV or in pictures but not as exciting in words.

Hope to see the representatives get into some wacky and dangerous adventures. That would be more than entertaining and it would teach them even more about the galaxy.

I hope now the people of Earth realize that they need to put aside their trivial differences and work together to come out of this alive and with their planet intact. I always thought war caused due to religion was the stupidest reason to for wars. Then SEED came and showed me that there is a stupider reason. These people needed a TRUE external threat; a slap to the face of the collective governments. If they lose, its the end of everything: Earth, the space colonies, and even Mars and Jupiter. Which reminds me you need to bring them up in the story too.
Vandenbz chapter 5 . 10/24/2011
Lowe has always been one of my favorite Gundam characters, it's awesome he's made his appearance. Can't wait to see what he will discover given his ability to find valuable tech. The Red Frame itself is also a great mobile suit, love the latest version that was introduced in the manga. I'm hoping Lowe shows up more, it's always annoying how side characters seem to be more appealing compared to the ones that show up in the main series. Interesting how Jess and Mir are part of the group that departed with the Tantive IV. Personally looking forward to those Logos idiots getting what they deserve down the line too. The possibilities of choosing pilots for mobile suits among the Rebel ranks are very appealing, the idea of Luke in a mobile suit is cool! Keep up the great work!
JC chapter 5 . 10/24/2011
Great

But I hope you will not have a Seed,s characters steal the Thunder of a Starwars,s Character luke will still be the one to take out the Death Star and Vader will still be Redeemed.
miner249er chapter 5 . 10/24/2011
good chapter
Blacksword Zero chapter 5 . 10/24/2011
Good chapter.
dsgundam00 chapter 5 . 10/24/2011
nice chapter...
SulliMike23 chapter 5 . 10/24/2011
Sounds like Earth's people are getting ready to assist the Rebels take down the Empire. I wonder if you're planning on making Luke a mobile suit pilot.
Windam X chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
With only about 2 weeks to go before we hit the one year mark since the chapter was released I am wondering if you do have plans to continue this. I can tell by looking at your profile page that you're writing speed has been slowed down by something, but since I know you've been keeping a close eye on other fics here in the SEED/SW section, I can't help but wonder if chapter 5 is ever coming.

Actually on a side note, something I have been curious about is why the SEED universe's weapons are so effective against Imperial armor and sheilds (taking down Star Destroyers and AT-AT's in single hits like the armor is not there) where as SW weapons in the same situation can't do the same. Or why Imperial weapons are useless against a positron barrier. I do have a pretty good idea in both instances but I am really curious to hear from you exactly why. Speaking of positron barriers, I'm probably wrong about this but I could have sworn that when I watched SEED destiny that the barriers were on Agamemnon class carriers ships rather then the Drake class escorts.
Ez21 chapter 4 . 8/5/2011
Are you ever gonna update this fic, it's a pretty good read, and you write the battle scenes well.
FighterPlaneAce chapter 4 . 7/22/2011
You've gt a great story going on here. Can't wait for more.
170 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »