Reviews for Our Baby
Doni chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Confusion abounds. Nicely done.
foxgirldrarryfan chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
It. Was totally worth all of your hard work oh and what's a lemon I'm thinking it's the activities but I'm not exactly sure
1world-traveler chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
Cool
Haunt of twilight chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Poor Harry didn't know and Poor Draco. I love it and look forward to the next.
DreamsofEloquency chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
wonderful! keep it up!
hpgirl4ever chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
nice story! )
Animeyaoimaster chapter 2 . 12/16/2010
This was so sweet~

*zips off to sequel*
luck-life chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Draco's so cute! I'm drowning in the fluffiness! ) Love the story.
WithAGrainOfSalt chapter 2 . 8/30/2010
I just threw up in my mouth a little. No offense.
Robin the Tazmanian chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
hi, I'm new to this web-site so excuse me for not understanding protocol, or SOP (standard operating procedure)But I'm here checking out other peoples' takes on the whole Harry/Draco experience. I stopped here, because I'm writing a "H/D have a baby" story (Her name's Lucy...) But they are using a surrogate, of sorts... (A friend of theirs, who is a hermaphrodite...) I'm stealing the premise that Harry *Marked* Draco when they were 17 (I think the person who wrote that was 'Francis Potter', not sure...) & that's how their genetic material merged. I like your gay-wizard premise, though :-) I still think too muggle-like! I'm just still amazed at how easy it is to have H/D so passionate about each other! (In mine, their daughter has white hair and green eyes - and Luna Lovegood is the midwife *giggle* - go figure!)

Thanks for the 'warm-fuzzy' story, I enjoyed it :-)
SwarmOfFanGirls chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
:3 Aww, the fluff!

From Me x
Hooah-Camo chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
I thought it was pretty adorable. And of course if you dont feel comfortable doing "lemons" of course you don't need to write them, I think the story is interesting without it, but maybe you could write about them kissing and cuddling in bed? Kind of leading to the moment when they start talking about they know they are pregnant.

Gotta admit its weird Draco being prego, ive always been a fan of harry having the kids.

-Sorry it took me a bit to look at your story like you asked. Going to eat some dinner and Ill look at your next chapter. Was this the story you wanted me to look at?
AreisKnight chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
XD Someone should REALLY start a magical Health class at Hogwarts XD
emraldwheelz chapter 2 . 9/17/2009
I Love this story i'm a huge fan of draco/harry stories and i like that you showed harry's lack of knowledge about the wizarding world, because i've read way to many stories where the author writes it that harry knows as much as draco or ron
59ukefan chapter 1 . 9/16/2009