Reviews for Our Baby
WithAGrainOfSalt chapter 2 . 8/30/2010
I just threw up in my mouth a little. No offense.
Robin the Tazmanian chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
hi, I'm new to this web-site so excuse me for not understanding protocol, or SOP (standard operating procedure)But I'm here checking out other peoples' takes on the whole Harry/Draco experience. I stopped here, because I'm writing a "H/D have a baby" story (Her name's Lucy...) But they are using a surrogate, of sorts... (A friend of theirs, who is a hermaphrodite...) I'm stealing the premise that Harry *Marked* Draco when they were 17 (I think the person who wrote that was 'Francis Potter', not sure...) & that's how their genetic material merged. I like your gay-wizard premise, though :-) I still think too muggle-like! I'm just still amazed at how easy it is to have H/D so passionate about each other! (In mine, their daughter has white hair and green eyes - and Luna Lovegood is the midwife *giggle* - go figure!)

Thanks for the 'warm-fuzzy' story, I enjoyed it :-)
SwarmOfFanGirls chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
:3 Aww, the fluff!

From Me x
Hooah-Camo chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
I thought it was pretty adorable. And of course if you dont feel comfortable doing "lemons" of course you don't need to write them, I think the story is interesting without it, but maybe you could write about them kissing and cuddling in bed? Kind of leading to the moment when they start talking about they know they are pregnant.

Gotta admit its weird Draco being prego, ive always been a fan of harry having the kids.

-Sorry it took me a bit to look at your story like you asked. Going to eat some dinner and Ill look at your next chapter. Was this the story you wanted me to look at?
AreisKnight chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
XD Someone should REALLY start a magical Health class at Hogwarts XD
emraldwheelz chapter 2 . 9/17/2009
I Love this story i'm a huge fan of draco/harry stories and i like that you showed harry's lack of knowledge about the wizarding world, because i've read way to many stories where the author writes it that harry knows as much as draco or ron
59ukefan chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
haha

Draco's reaction so cute
READINGisLIFE chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
HeHe I loved Draco's reaction, it was so cute! And so unlike him, but that just made it even better! And I think it was worth you writing it because I truly enjoyed reading it!
Chaotic Inverse chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
wow that was nice and then sad and nice again. I like your explanation for the difference between muggleborn gay wizards and purebloods. I never would have thought of something like that, I bow down to your superiority.
neko-jin72 chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
i absolutely love this story! great job on it. personally i think this story completely sceams 'SEQUEL!'. wonderful writing style, i love how draco and harry are.
Luna Nera chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
yay more Harry/Draco!
ive-already-seen-hell chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
SO WORTH ALL YOUR HARD WORK! I LOVED IT! loved the fact that Draco freaked out and then thought that Harry didn't love him because of his looks! only Draco would think of how he looked first. *sigh* silly Draco :P anywho, great fic!
Skullprincess46 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
that was so sweet
Stormie Night chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
I love how draco jumps to conclusion without thinking harry may not mean to insult him. Great story
Lientjuhh chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
nice one-shot.. Well done.. :)
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »