Reviews for Our Baby
READINGisLIFE chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
HeHe I loved Draco's reaction, it was so cute! And so unlike him, but that just made it even better! And I think it was worth you writing it because I truly enjoyed reading it!
Chaotic Inverse chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
wow that was nice and then sad and nice again. I like your explanation for the difference between muggleborn gay wizards and purebloods. I never would have thought of something like that, I bow down to your superiority.
neko-jin72 chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
i absolutely love this story! great job on it. personally i think this story completely sceams 'SEQUEL!'. wonderful writing style, i love how draco and harry are.
Luna Nera chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
yay more Harry/Draco!
ive-already-seen-hell chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
SO WORTH ALL YOUR HARD WORK! I LOVED IT! loved the fact that Draco freaked out and then thought that Harry didn't love him because of his looks! only Draco would think of how he looked first. *sigh* silly Draco :P anywho, great fic!
Skullprincess46 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
that was so sweet
Stormie Night chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
I love how draco jumps to conclusion without thinking harry may not mean to insult him. Great story
Lientjuhh chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
nice one-shot.. Well done.. :)
TiskyFirewhiskey chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Even though the situation was near unbelievable, it was too adorable to matter!
sailor cyanide chapter 1 . 7/9/2009

RonRulez chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Amazing story!

I absolutely adore it!
dgpolo chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
This was a lovely sweet story. There were a couple of things you might want to fix to make it even better. The world is surrogate mother not segregate and sincere not serene. I'm sure those are common mistakes if you have only heard the words and not seen them. I like that Draco went to Hermione for comfort, he is very sweet in this story. I don't think you should put (I don't do lemon) in the story like that, it take people out of the flow of your words. Just say later that night and let it stand on it's own, it doesn't need an explanation. Please don't think I am picking on you, it is a lovely story.
65 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »