Reviews for Our Baby
RonRulez chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Amazing story!

I absolutely adore it!
dgpolo chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
This was a lovely sweet story. There were a couple of things you might want to fix to make it even better. The world is surrogate mother not segregate and sincere not serene. I'm sure those are common mistakes if you have only heard the words and not seen them. I like that Draco went to Hermione for comfort, he is very sweet in this story. I don't think you should put (I don't do lemon) in the story like that, it take people out of the flow of your words. Just say later that night and let it stand on it's own, it doesn't need an explanation. Please don't think I am picking on you, it is a lovely story.
hikarisailorcat chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
aw... love the sweet ending!
Stinuli chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Very Cute! ;)
Momochuu chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Awhh thats was soo cutee~
Missy Padfoot chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Aw, that was so cute!

ps: I added you.
Rapunzelle chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Loved this. Love draco mpreg

Iced tears chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
This is so cute! not too long and not too short a perfect length for this little story. bravo
LoveMeSomeMPregSlash chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
I Loved It :D
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
aw that was so cute! oh a sequel?
GreySide58 chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Nice little story. I enjoyed it. :)
akena.akena chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
I loved it, I loved it, I loved it!

It was beautiful and funny and fluffy and and and.

SImply very nice :)
IWishIWasFunny chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Julichris chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
An mpreg on muggle-wizard-cultue diffrences. I liked it. One can nearly see their faces when they speak. Honestly, I don't know what else to write, but since I know how hard it is to write without getting reviews ...

The only thing I didn't like (and that could be due to the fact that English is far from being my mother tongue) is "when a pureblood male claims a mate". I only know this "claim a mate"-thing from Veela-FFs, the other case is Ron calling Harry his "mate".

loveinstantstar chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
It was absolutly worth all your hard work.
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »