Reviews for Our Baby
GreySide58 chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Nice little story. I enjoyed it. :)
akena.akena chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
I loved it, I loved it, I loved it!

It was beautiful and funny and fluffy and and and.

SImply very nice :)
IWishIWasFunny chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
I WANNA CRY! BEAUTIFUL!
Julichris chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
An mpreg on muggle-wizard-cultue diffrences. I liked it. One can nearly see their faces when they speak. Honestly, I don't know what else to write, but since I know how hard it is to write without getting reviews ...

The only thing I didn't like (and that could be due to the fact that English is far from being my mother tongue) is "when a pureblood male claims a mate". I only know this "claim a mate"-thing from Veela-FFs, the other case is Ron calling Harry his "mate".

Greetings

Julia
loveinstantstar chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
It was absolutly worth all your hard work.
redrraine chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
I love it! It was so sweet! Glad Draco and Harry sorted out their misunderstanding and they have a baby on the way! I think you have a typo "Little bond beauties" I think you meant Blond-Just thought I'd point it out! Can't wait to read more of your work and this was definitely worth your time!
ronsbabiesmomma chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
sober faced Hermione laughing her head off

that statement contradicts itself
loversrose chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
good job jessica499499.

this was a great plot. i hope we read more of your stories.
just a kid 1993 chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
aww what a lovely story I'm sitting hear smiling like a goof now it was so cute and I'm actually glad you don't do lemons it would have spoiled it i think.

i don't know why but the Draco and Harry that where in my mind whilst reading this look totally different to the ones that are normally their they where more tall and slender and Harry had no glasses? huh i wonder why oh well i hope i remember it would be nice to draw them tomorrow.

anyway sorry i went of the subject a bit their thanks for the story it was really good i think I'm going to go see what else you've wrote now.

xx
Lusca Luna chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
How adorable...
Sora Black1245 chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
very nice, lovely story I liked a lot
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5