Reviews for There For You
greasergirljohnnycake chapter 47 . 7/13/2013
I ship Tally! ( two-bit & dally)
SincerelyYourSecret chapter 32 . 11/1/2012
Omg that last line was so funny. I don't usually review if a story is already complete or if its like a chapter in the middle of a story but I just had to say how freaking hilarious that last part was.
thebutterfliesarewilting chapter 12 . 7/31/2012
I really like this story. Two little things though: Two Bit's dad left them. Also, when you write dialogue, put the punctuation inside the quotation marks. Anyways, nothing major. Nice job so far.
Stay Amethyst,
Layla
27Cherryz chapter 47 . 1/24/2012
Wow. I love this pairing now.

This was an amazing story! I think its one of the best fics for this series. I really loved it and you write sooo well! Wonderful job in expressing all the emotions, especially those dreams. You could really feel the dark, depressing moments. It was also unique of you to have them wanting to be husbands in the earlier chapters. Overall, you made their love for each other so sweet, I love it. I like how Johnny was able to live but him just getting up and walking was a little hard to imagine but great none the less. I also like this cliffhanger at the very end...I guess I'll be reading the sequel then. :-)
Mrs.Kite chapter 14 . 10/11/2011
I can draw I got a DA n everything sooo u know lol
Mrs.Kite chapter 7 . 10/10/2011
There was an other movie of the outsiders? HAHA BUSTED!
Mrs.Kite chapter 6 . 10/10/2011
I've never thought about Two bit and Dally together but reading this makes me kinda like them...I just love this story so far XD
Mrs.Kite chapter 4 . 10/10/2011
LOL POOR PONYBOY! That's all i gotta type cuz ponyboy is just...ponyboy

I like that song i kissed a boy : D
Mrs.Kite chapter 3 . 10/10/2011
I love how everyone just knows Ponyboy is gay XD in chp 2 was to funny about it...good idea for showing how Tim breaks dally's ribs...I cn't wait until a read smut (hopefully?)
Mrs.Kite chapter 2 . 10/10/2011
So Two-bit and his blondes aren't so ture! That's bogush XD lol I like Cherry kinda it's just i don't dig her and dally i like her and pony but i would like to see Marcia and Two Bit they seem so cute together!1
Mrs.Kite chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
LOL I literally loled when he was talking about Johnny and Two-bit but i did in a good way XD and i loved how he doesn't care for Ponyboy which is so dally...omg i have alot of catching up to be...I MUST READ NOW!
Starburst ninja chapter 44 . 5/24/2011
neyke13 chapter 32 . 4/30/2010
lmfao the endinq to this chapter was hilarious,
two-bits a genius,
and dally is madd funny.
neyke13 chapter 19 . 4/26/2010
lmfao my favorite part of ch.19 is the very very end.

the whole 'can we hold hands' 'sure why not' 'can we wrap our arms together' 'uh...okay' 'can we cuddle together around other people' 'uh...' 'can yu give me a piggybak ride' 'youre pushin it...' lmfao loved it. :D.
MyBizTheMiz chapter 3 . 12/22/2009
Aww he thought Two-bit was an ass. (Shrug) This was still alright. I didn't like cherry and wat's er name alot.