Reviews for Charms and Bubbles
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Very cute. And teenager crushes! Sweet!
CastielHasBlackWings chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
I typically don't like this pairing... I usually go for Lily L. Potter/Teddy but this was very cute. :) It wasn't rushed and you got a nice grasp of the characters. Overall, very nice, especially for a pairing I don't ship! :)
sydneysages chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Aww, Pearl, this was so cute! I just trawled through your stories and the title of this one caught my eye and it was adorable!

I love the way that you characterised them, along with how the story worked out; with Teddy being the better of the two of them at a subject and Victoire went to /him/ for help. I really loved how you wrote it; it was a really nicely worded piece as well!

And, of course, the fact that it was TeddyVic was the best.

I loved the way that it was just a stammering on Teddy’s behalf, then they kissed – that was awesome!

Well done & keep writing!

Vicky xx
LeaCharmedOne chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
I've been reading the nextgen confessions tumblr you and others run. I been meaning to read some of your fics since I'm a crazy TV fan. This was so cute and I love how Vic and Lily are close.
somethingborrowed3 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I am incredibly surprised that I never bothered to review this story before. It is, without a doubt, my absolute favorite Teddy/Victoire oneshot. No real plot, but the fluffiness and the dialogue and the emotions are so pure and beautifully expressed that I can't help but re-read it every time I come across a link to it. (It's been on my favorites for a year, at least.)

There is only one problem I have: "Teddy watched carefully as she cast the spell. So far, her grip had broken, her..." This makes it feel like her grip has broken...etc., on this particular casting. Maybe you should clarify it.

Otherwise WONDERFUL story, and a MAGNIFICENT job!
kingslayers chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Sweet and fluffy and charming an bubbly are all apt adjectives :)
Ninja Potter chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Yay for Teddy and Victoire! Gosh, I've already read about twelve of your stories. At this rate, I'll be done in a couple days! It's nice to read that Victoire would do something so nice for Lily (who is my favorite HP character, then it's probably Percy or someone!)!
PenTheWillows chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
When Teddy first started teaching her how to cast the bubble spell, all I could think was, "This sounds dirty!" But, then again, my mind's always in the gutter, so almost everything sounds dirty to me. I love how Teddy gets frustrated with trying to ask her out, so he just kisses her. It's really sweet! Haha, the bubbles that still remain! I love it!
Just-As-Loony-As-Luna chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
awww,,, love it ) xx
SilenceIsCompliance chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Great story. I love it! Great job.
Dragomir Despard chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Naww, this is so cute. You've made both their personalities very ilkeable. x
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
:) Very cute.
anavihs chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
OH OH OH! *happy sob*... so sweet! sniff sniff... this is so awesome! i jst got a little happy bubble *wink wink* of happiness inside me when i read this! *Long happy wail*...

haha...

great one-shot. loved it!

lots of love