Reviews for Domination Station
MarinaNamaste chapter 6 . 1h ago
What a description if a kiss. A pull if their bodies. So simple but soooo effective. Loving this story.
Rachel GArber chapter 3 . 1/1/2014
And we love chocolate, omg, another virginal Edward. Somethng about virginal Edwards just turns me on, great chappie my oh my, choir boy, poor boy seems to have suffered under that moniker for quite a while yet not offended that she refers to him the same way, so our virginal choir boy seems ike he might have a kinky side under that vanilla exteripr
Rachel Garber chapter 2 . 1/1/2014
Wow so what should she do about Emmett for surely Edward is meant for her. sigh, this is good so fr, bet Leah is with that asshole Jacob. Beats shit out of that fucker.
Rachel Garber chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
I stumbled across this while looking for some Rob/Edward dom manips, I really love vanilla HEAs but sometimes, although I am not into even thnking about pain in a relationship, I find d/s stories very erotic esp when the dom falls in love with the sub, despite never wanting that kind of relationship in the past. this caught my eye because I am aleady on ch 17 of 27 ch and still counting d/s ff. Great so far.
Serenissime chapter 9 . 8/7/2012
Omg, you are such an awesome writer, even a paragraph long update would make any reader deliriously happy!
LittleBella13 chapter 9 . 5/15/2012
Finally caught up and it's being put on hold. Oh well, I will wait patiently for the next chapter!
sarahlouise80 chapter 9 . 5/13/2012
fantastic story hope you carry it on again soon.
sarahlouise80 chapter 8 . 5/13/2012
drunkwards fab chapter
sarahlouise80 chapter 7 . 5/13/2012
fab chapter
sarahlouise80 chapter 6 . 5/13/2012
wow that was hot!fab chapter
sarahlouise80 chapter 5 . 5/13/2012
i think he should he help chapter
sarahlouise80 chapter 4 . 5/13/2012
fab chapter
sarahlouise80 chapter 3 . 5/13/2012
bless chapter
sarahlouise80 chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
fab chapter ooo whats in store for edward lol
sarahlouise80 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012