Reviews for Trouble
Evenstar606 chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
This was incredibly awesome. I especially loved the ending, the moment between Matt and his father, Matt forgiving him for the divorce at such a young age. I think you should write a sequel, set during Season 2, with Hiroaki's thoughts of his kids growing up, Natsuko and T.K's move to Odaiba, etc. Whatever you feel like including! I'm sure you'd do a fantastic job if you're up to it!
tripleT.Vo chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
There is something poignantly beautiful about this piece that is hard to put my finger on. This one-shot flows well, with turns-of-phrases that are the perfect blend between prose with a poetic touch. I enjoyed the progression from one scene to the next - and though each was a separate scene in its own, your narration style weaved it together to give no doubt as to its continuity. Great job with writing this piece; you give justice to a complex but often-overlooked pairing in the Digimon fandom.
M M Forever chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Wow, what a powerful story. And no one else has reviewed it yet? You've got to be kidding me! This story SERIOUSLY deserves praise! There is so much that is great about this story I honestly don't know where to start! Job well done doesn't even begin to describe how well this story has been written! Congrats!