Reviews for Beetle Bound
SekhmetRa chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
aww. i love it. shino/naruto is rather rare... i just love shino especially in combination with naruto. the only other two i love with naruto more are shikamaru or/and omoi.
KitsuneDango chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
oh my gosh this is the cutest!
CupCakeAlice chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
aw its so cute
chinsui-hime chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Kyaa. I just lurve smut followed by a happy ending.
Ruka-x3 chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
-dies from overdose of sex and fluff-

Sesshysgirl06 chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
It was so sweet! I never would have guessed that Shino was the seme in the relationship! But you know what they say about the quiet ones! *winks* lol
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
I'm not a fan of bugs, but this was hot nevertheless. It's too bad there aren't more stories with this pairing, I think they'd make a cute albeit unorthodox couple.
dftreaper chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Wow. One of the really good Shino/Naruto pieces out there. Awesome job.
YaoiSmutMaster chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Very romantic! I loved it!
Lover Of Grell chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
I read your Kuroshitsuji story and now you've got me hooked! Shino was great here, I've never really thought about waht he would look like underneath his clothes but now I'm starting to think that the man his hot!
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
OMG... Youre amazing! To put smut and adorable cuteness... plus romanticness! I love your stories!
lunachiarolover chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
AW! soo adorable and hot!i totally luved it, the last sentence was funny yet cute though, bc to me itd be kinda creepy havin bugs watch u! hahaha good job though!
Rocklynn-Rosalie chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
AWesome story! It was so cute and amazing!
TouMoya chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
You've done it again girl, written a story that made me laugh in delight when I read it. This was steamy and sweet and great. I truly liked how Naruto was bound by Shino's bugs, that was a nice touch. Keep up the good work!
WonderDaze chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
wow i love this! i've always wanted to see them together thanks!-