Reviews for With Benefits
merrilljocson chapter 3 . 8/1/2015
Holy Pickles! That was good. I would really appreciate if you do an update...
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
I came
hollie castile chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
I loved it so much. It's was so fantastic. Please please please please please please please please make another chapter please please please I'm begging you please please please please please please please please please.
Jackattack chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
not gonna give an in depth review but just want to say that this is great work. can't wait to read more
GregTheTroll chapter 3 . 2/13/2012
I wouldn't mind a few more chapters.;)
Serena Scarlet chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
THIS IS AWESOME.

I love the story...the lemons are perfect, a submissive Freddie is wonderful (heehee)...and I notice how each time he seems to loosen up. Hopefully there will be a bit more romance? Or will it just continue like this?

Looking forward to it, either way.
SAM-seddie-FREDDIE chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
if someone thinks it's seddie so he stupid. it's not about love or fluff, it's all about sexual. they even not like eachoder so what the poin of it? they just atrecctive to each other but they don't LOVE... it's not seddie it's just another lemon with no contect. (you write really good it's not about you it's about the kind of this stories... you're great, really...:)
lemon1110 chapter 3 . 7/23/2011
so seddie
lovesux93 chapter 3 . 5/30/2011
That was super hot. And I love ur Freddie and Sam. But there doesn't seem to be a lot of plot between each chapter. If u did that, it would be way hotter bc it would add suspense and drama.

But good work and update soon!
msanne chapter 3 . 5/17/2011
Hey ;)) i totally love your story. I really want you to still continue it, i've been patiently waiting for you to continue it since your last update. I hope you make my wish come true, coz i'm a big fan of yours. This is one of the great smutty story i've ever read. Goodluck, more power and please make it a time to continue ;))) thanks !
msanne chapter 3 . 5/17/2011
Mike2101 chapter 3 . 5/7/2011
Whew. I can almost feel the afterglow myself.

I found the third chapter surprising touching, because the two of them actually called out each other's names during thier session.

It's now been more than 2 years sine the last update, and while the can appreciate an author inspiration has no schedule, I can't help but be disappointed without nothing new since.
Annfnancnjak chapter 3 . 3/23/2011
Update asap!:) loved this!:)
Lauren-Shauny chapter 3 . 10/21/2010