Reviews for You or Someone Like You
Saberpilot chapter 3 . 11/24/2003
*claps* Very nice. I enjoyed this.
T man chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
This is A o.k story but their is no gun fights.
Greywolf Lupous chapter 3 . 12/23/2001
Very good fic! Poor Jim, having to find out what happened to Hanmyo...
Priest chapter 3 . 12/23/2001
The whole thing was rather sad, but plausable. You do good work keep it up.
Mystical Jade chapter 3 . 12/22/2001
That was a good ending, GG! I'm glad she didn't fight the Outlaw Star because, truth be told, she would have lost. Sure, she's this tough chick, but she wouldn't have been a match for the XGP. It was good, though! Great job.
Chiizu chapter 3 . 12/22/2001
Wow, that was a really good story! You do a really good job writing, keep it up! JIMMY! Aww, he's all grown up now... oh well. Jimmy so cooooooool... Oh, yeah, I um, loved this story. Both my muses did too. .
Hanmyo of the Pink Rose chapter 3 . 12/21/2001
NOO! Not there, I like this story too much! Write a sequel! X.x; Please? I love this story...poor Red Wing...and Hanmyo...This is the best story I have ever read! Love it!
Priest chapter 2 . 12/19/2001
Keep wrighting this is getting good.
Hanmyo of the Pink Rose chapter 2 . 12/19/2001
Mystical Jade chapter 2 . 12/18/2001
Ugh... You just made MY eyes well up! Aw, poor Jim! God, Red Wing/Hitomi is gonna go NUTS when she finds out Jim got her sister killed. Wow, the guilt and pain he must be feeling, though. That's really sad... And very good! Keep it up.
Anime Angel0 chapter 2 . 12/18/2001
poor jim, that episode was so sad. *sniffle* ~0
Tisha chapter 2 . 12/18/2001
please contiue i love this i'm seeing a future love relationship here yes hehehe contiue please.
Mystical Jade chapter 1 . 12/15/2001
Hey! That was a horrible place to stop! I'm guessing that Aisha smelled Jim's blood...? Well, this is an interesting idea, GG! I hope you'll continue soon.
J9 chapter 1 . 12/14/2001
Very interesting... More Please
Priest chapter 1 . 12/14/2001
Interesting please continue soon.