Reviews for A Dragon's Seal
Please Continue chapter 2 . 6/10/2015
Dear Grounders10,

Please, oh please, continue this story. I only started reading this tonight and already I'm hooked! I'm not entirely sure how far you initially intended to take this story but I can tell you put a lot of thought into it. While Ranma as a demon is not a new concept, Ranma as a Yuki-onna is! I've studied the lore on the Yuki-onna and I really want to see how you might expand these two chapters into a full-blown story arc. My suggestion is to continue expanding and incorporating your breadth of knowledge on the subject of yokai so that you can include these as "to-be-revealed" characters in later chapters. I was pretty upset that Soun kicked poor Ranma out of the house simply for "reminding" him of his daughters. I mean, his daughters are the strongest reminder that Soun has when it comes to his late wife and, based on your AU telling, Soun's daughters are all hanyo!

Please, continue to add new chapters to this story and, if possible, incorporate a "coming-to-terms" chapter for Tendo, Soun. I've always had a soft spot for the crybaby and I really want to see him receive, or seek, help for his depression regarding his wife's passing. Thank you for creating this lovely story and know that your storytelling already has me on the edge of my seat! Don't let this story die it has *so* much potential and seeing that potential go to waste is physically painful for me!

Your Fan,
Darien Munden
Guest chapter 2 . 12/26/2014
Here is a review so write more I think it is awesome( I saw the episode of inuyasha that was in the story it's the one with the flesh eating mask) can't wait for more
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 2 . 12/14/2014
I think she went a little too soft once her curse was revealed. And wouldn't there be signs if the Tendo girls were half demon, like with Inuyasha?
Guest chapter 2 . 11/13/2014
Please continue this
mrstardust89 chapter 2 . 10/13/2014
update this story please I would like to read what happens next.
isabel chapter 2 . 5/27/2014
The story is wonderful, add more.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 2 . 5/3/2014
Looks promising, what on Earth was that though? The Noh Mask Demon?
Guest chapter 2 . 1/8/2014
This story is good, but can you please write another chapter please.
Rune Tobor chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
I take it that because you did not write more you were frozen by Ranma?

Update.
Enraged Angel chapter 2 . 9/5/2013
Great story so far update soon please
inulovegirl713 chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
love the story pleeeeaaaassseeeee update!
Seville chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Please continue.
pensuka chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
hhmm interesting i sense a mysterious past moment with soun and i have a hunch what it is but i wont reveal it wouldnt want to say a spoiler
majishan chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
i almost cried at the 'kicked out' part
Artoria Lyn chapter 1 . 7/1/2012