Reviews for Cooking For Love
GURLGONEMAD chapter 1 . 3/20
wait so no more chapters? awwww this one made me smile :)
white-feather-silver-wind chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
"End the series?" It's not over yet, thank the Angel. Just thought I would make sure you knew, because if you missed out on City of Fallen Angels just because you thought Cassandra Clare was done, it would be really depressing.

ANYway. . .loved it. I love the image of Jace trying to cook, squinting over a cookbook or something. XD
SegaParks 101 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww...ain't they just the cutest?

I loved it..never thought Jace could be so romantic but you totally proved me wrong! )):)))
afalskdgj chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
u do know there is another book coming out right?
awsnapple chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
aww epic last sentence there ;)

i agree, the city of glass was the best ever!

i miss poor max too though :(
Vampir Liebhaber chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
AW! i love that! i wish my boyfreind could do that, the only problem is he grew up in a house full of women she he CAN cook
9RiS6 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
aquamysticwriter chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Aww that is so sweet though I would never want Jace to cook for me or Isabelle for that matter. Great story
Jessica chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
I love cute Jace and Clary moments. Good job.
Snowee chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
I couldnt stop grinning thruout the whole story xDD it was so cute n funny gotta love jacexD
DarkScar26 chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
jajaja...too funny, Jace is a big case but I love him ;), its so sweet, I love it.
enigma of rivendell chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
HEHEHEHEEHHEH So funny! Also I hear that Jace can make a mean cheese sandwitch? HAHAHAHHAHAHaha ohh ok so yeah I agree that was really sad when Max died and I wanted to kill Sebastian! ugghh but this made me laught! histerically!
Jenna-Leigh89 chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Oh my god! Yes poor Max :( Loved that book. Love this cute little one shot too. :D
writer'sblock7777 chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
lololol! Poor Jace! Didn't know what 'lbs' meant. haha!
Evil Black Poppies chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Aw. Really cute one-shot! Funny as well.