Reviews for My Daughter's Mother
cleocat333 chapter 1 . 3/13
Oh. My. Gosh. That was truly excellent. I would never have thought of that! A unique and very well written story from a surprising pov. Saena in love with Kuu... Wow. My heart goes out to Kyoko even more now! Well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
This is a very mixed-up story (in a good way), but if this was actually true, I feel bad for Saena.
The Black Forest chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Can I use your idea of Kuu with Saena? I like the idea. Oh, awesome story. I really like it. Definitely one of my favorites! :)
mmrose9 chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
It's ironic that Kuu eventually does become Kyoko's "father". This is a really well written peace and it is a very original idea.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
My 3rd time reading this. This is so amazing! Is it possible for you to write at least somewhat a mini-sequel, regarding their fates set in the near future?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
lol, that is a really cleaver take. I wonder how Kyouko's mother would react when she finds out that Kuu's son is in love with her daughter. Cruel irony.
asian-kayse chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
heartbrakingly awesome.
Lol. Anon joke chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Such a sad little one shot. Do you ever wonder what Saena might make of her daughter marrying Kuu's son? Do you think she'd intervene or give her blessings? Would she insist on acting the mother to her daughter just to see Kuu again?

Food for thought. ;)
KJS X-OVER chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
God, I loved this. I have no clue why, but it resonated within me. I wish I could read what would happen if Kuu met Saena again, especially with how he loves Kyoko and how she treated her! OOO! It's fun to imagine... Thank you for writing this!
theYellowDello chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Interesting, and well written.
woww chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
man i hope something like this happens in the manga! this was sooo awesome! the words flowed so well...even my 3rd grade cousin understood everything... minus some vocabulary...this was awesome!
MiSaNaHyu chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
this will explain a lot!
A Midsummer Night's Dreams chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
And as her mother predicted, she got herself heartbroken by the childhood friend she lost the ability to love, revenge at the forefront of her mind as resentment and hate replaced the love she felt for unlike her mother, she gained friends, a younger sister and a loving Hizuri all but officially adopted irony of the situation is not lost on one that should be noted is that the same infant who had symbolized the cold hard truth fell for her Hizuri, much more known to Kyoko as Ren Tsuruga and Corn(Not that she knows the connection between her father's son, her esteemed senpai and her fairy prince).She had also grown up to be independent, as she had also finally got the perfect score that she had worked hard to attain for years for her approval with just a simple statement from Kuu's son.
treeflamingo chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Flawless. This is canon now, because I said so. Also, because it makes so much bloody sense that I can't get it out of my head. Finally, congratulations for excellent use of first person as a narrative voice. No mean feat, that. No mean feat.
Janneia chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
I like your Saena! A lot of fics portray as a cold hearted bitch... whereas yours, she actually has depth! Yay!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »