Reviews for Kid TDI Nation
Nickspaz17 chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
OK Guys, sorry for the LOONG wait, but i am working right now. I was busy with stuff, so yeah. I will be starting tonight.
Trent and Gwen 4ever chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Dude,putting sex and swearing dosen't make you cool!And Gwen is a cartoon!Get that in your head!And don't label yourself as goth,because your only 9!No one and I repeat no one will believe you!
JordanZombieGirl chapter 2 . 4/3/2009
Thanks for putting Jasmin in the story and I hope you update soon.

Jasmin: I'm so excited!
Penman288 chapter 2 . 4/3/2009
Thanks for picking my character, hope to see the first chapter of the story soon.
iandin123 chapter 2 . 4/2/2009
YAY! Nate got in! Oh, and instead of being 16, could you make him 14? Sorry, it was a typo on there. Sorry. BUT STILL! THANK YOU FOR PICKING NATE!
Paka-Simon-Trevor-Forever chapter 2 . 4/2/2009
(: they got in! *subscribes...*
ZERO MASON chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Name: Chad Schultz

Age:(8-18)18

Stereotype:over weight kids you is nice and loves to be with people.

Everyday Clothes:A Slicer orange and black t-shirt, blue jeans, and cowboy boots.

Bedtime clothes: A pair of blue jeans.

Just to let you know, Slicers are my high school team name of LaParte
hallowedhalls chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Name: Sora Allen

Age: 12

Stereotype: Princess

Looks: Raven black hair (braided) down to her shoulderblades, electric blue eyes, olive skin, slim, curvy for her age, heart shaped face, petite (4'9")

Personality: Sora seems like a bratty princess at first, but really isn't. When she warms up to someone, she is very kind, and if the kid is younger than her, she gets slightly protective too. Her stereotype is princess because she acts like a real princess; she is very polite, responsible, and mature for her age. Think Courtney in the first episode. She can be a bitch if you upset her or her friends, so you shouldn't get on her bad side.

Everyday Clothes: Shiny silvery-blue silk halter top; dark blue jeans that flare out at the bottom; silver stilettos; wears diamond studs in her ears; has a silver chain anklet

Bedtime Clothes: White tank top and fuzzy pale blue short shorts; some times wears fuzzy white slippers and a fuzzy white bathrobe over her pajamas
ang5523 chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Name: Cassidy Rose Akiyama

Age:(8-18) 10

Stereotype: prep

Everyday Clothes: A pale pink belly shirt and blue mini skirt and black wedges

Bedtime clothes: A ocean blue tank top and matching pants
LoveAnUnfortunateSoul chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Name: Tami Kennedy

Age:(8-18) 17

Stereotype: Bubbly Take-Charger

Everyday Clothes: Hot Pink Tube Top, White Short-Shorts And Silver Gladiator

Bedtime clothes:

Turqoise Lace Tank And Striped Hot Pink And Turqoise Striped Short-Shorts And Hot Pink Fuzzy Slippers.
Now-Deleted99 chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
OK, here is my character:

Name: Lindsey Burken

Age: 14

Stereotype: The Sweet Musician

Everyday Clothes: Blue jeans, blue spaghetti strap top, white sweater, white flats. Her hair is long, wavy auburn hair with one small bunch of hair on the right side of her forehead

Bedtime Clothes: White tank top and sky blue pajama pants with clouds on them
Kangawu12 chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Name: chanel roberts

Age:(8-18) 15

Stereotype: smart fashionista

Everyday Clothes: blue cardigan with skinny jeans and tennies, clear tinted blue bracelets and hoops

Bedtime clothes: pink tanktop with white soffe shorts
Bacon.is.my.Savior chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Name: Lexi Monroe

Age:(8-18) 11

Stereotype: the drummer girl

Everyday Clothes: black short dress with jeans and black converse

Bedtime clothes: green nightgown
tdicrazy chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Name:Jade Smith

Age:(8-18): 16

Stereotype:punk/young musician/goth

Everyday Clothes:blood red tank top, black mini skirt, black boots, red ruby amulet on her neck every day. dark red hair, blue green eyes.

Bedtime clothes:green skull tank top, black short shorts, green fuzzy slippers, hair is in low side ponytail
Kiara Baloney chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Name: Lillian (Lilly)

Age:13

Stereotype: The Animal Lover

Everyday Clothes: Plain blue shirt with a blue jacket. Blue jeans. Tennis shoes.

Bedtime clothes: Blue T shirt and black shorts