Reviews for The Spirit Warriors
flame55 chapter 2 . 1/17
This is good can't wait for more update
Takai153 chapter 2 . 11/27/2013
Glad to see this get updated! Hope to see more soon!
raveman2 chapter 2 . 11/26/2013
I can only imagine what Yusuke's and Keiko's reaction to finding Naruto and Atsuko together. Yusuke would run away screaming and Keiko with her head in her hands red with embarrassment.
Also you have to think about them having a parent conference with the school with Takanaka and the other asshole teachers.
I do hope you continue with this one there's not enough good stories these days and this is one of them. :)
Gust chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
I can't stand how everyone wants to always use Naruto as the main Character in Naruto stories but especially in crossover stories they have other Main Characters and Characters in the anime for a reason.
Gust real talk chapter 2 . 11/24/2013
I can't stand how everyone wants to always use Naruto as the main Character in Naruto stories but especially in crossover stories they have other Main Characters and Characters in the anime for a reason he is not kami's damn gift from above.
Real Talk chapter 2 . 11/23/2013
Guest chapter 2 . 11/20/2013
Please add graphic lemon scenes and have naruto teach Yusuke. It wouls be be interesting if naruto was also Hiei and Yukina's father. It was stated that Hiei and Yukina are inbetween the age of 16 and 99. Since Yukina species fully mature at the age of 100.
fooler chapter 2 . 10/16/2013
Love it. More chapters!
Deflow chapter 2 . 10/10/2013
I suppose Atsuko carries the. Receive gene of the Mazoku From Raizen. Spoiler alert: look at the Yu Yu Hakusho Wiki. Look at the Power Level article and
Spirit Class articles. Like E, D, C, B, A, and finally S Class.
Deflow chapter 2 . 10/10/2013
Love the rewrite, please make more graphic lemon scenes please!
NandoXFiles chapter 2 . 10/9/2013
Don't look in the mirror of DOOM
Markus-Antonius chapter 2 . 10/7/2013
Definitely an entertaining chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Hoe strong naruto is? Will he teach yusuke to use both spirit energy and chakra. It would be reslly interedting if he was the of hiei and Yukina
un chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
I suppose yo are also rewriting Storm of the Galaxy Unleashed. I love thst story as well.
Cerulean Knight chapter 2 . 10/6/2013
Is Naruto the same Naruto from the Narutoverse with chakra and bijuu? Or is he made for this time, yu yu hakusho time?