Reviews for The Spirit Warriors
DragonPony022 chapter 2 . 12/6/2014
Well I can't say I didn't see Naruto having to kick his ass, hell he got Naruto's hard head so he will have to kick it more then once before he listens. I am dying to see the three of them sit down and talk about this. I want to hear the two of them tell their tell about how they met and what caused him to live. It is messed up he was drinking with Atsuko though, with her being a drunk and all. I think he should let her smoke alittle longer till he get her off the sauce. Maybe he doesn't know yet. That would cause some drama for him to find out due to him leaving the women he loves became a drunk and his son hates him lol.
DragonPony022 chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Wow I was just thinking he would hook up with his drunk of a mom (which she was a total alcoholic it is canon lol) and help fix her as he looks after him. I wasn't counting on the fact that he was his daddy-o lol. Well his mom does have some spiritual power of her own so it is not that hard to believe there would be a draw there. I do wonder what the backstory with all of this is.
issic clark chapter 2 . 9/24/2014
This is a great story
flame55 chapter 2 . 1/17/2014
This is good can't wait for more update
Takai153 chapter 2 . 11/27/2013
Glad to see this get updated! Hope to see more soon!
raveman2 chapter 2 . 11/26/2013
I can only imagine what Yusuke's and Keiko's reaction to finding Naruto and Atsuko together. Yusuke would run away screaming and Keiko with her head in her hands red with embarrassment.
Also you have to think about them having a parent conference with the school with Takanaka and the other asshole teachers.
I do hope you continue with this one there's not enough good stories these days and this is one of them. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 11/20/2013
Please add graphic lemon scenes and have naruto teach Yusuke. It wouls be be interesting if naruto was also Hiei and Yukina's father. It was stated that Hiei and Yukina are inbetween the age of 16 and 99. Since Yukina species fully mature at the age of 100.
fooler chapter 2 . 10/16/2013
Love it. More chapters!
Deflow chapter 2 . 10/10/2013
I suppose Atsuko carries the. Receive gene of the Mazoku From Raizen. Spoiler alert: look at the Yu Yu Hakusho Wiki. Look at the Power Level article and
Spirit Class articles. Like E, D, C, B, A, and finally S Class.
Deflow chapter 2 . 10/10/2013
Love the rewrite, please make more graphic lemon scenes please!
NandoXFiles chapter 2 . 10/9/2013
Don't look in the mirror of DOOM
Markus-Antonius chapter 2 . 10/7/2013
Definitely an entertaining chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Hoe strong naruto is? Will he teach yusuke to use both spirit energy and chakra. It would be reslly interedting if he was the of hiei and Yukina
un chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
I suppose yo are also rewriting Storm of the Galaxy Unleashed. I love thst story as well.
Cerulean Knight chapter 2 . 10/6/2013
Is Naruto the same Naruto from the Narutoverse with chakra and bijuu? Or is he made for this time, yu yu hakusho time?