Reviews for The Spirit Warriors
Please continue this?
Silber D. Wolf chapter 2 . 10/22/2016
great chapter
The Storm Master 567 chapter 2 . 10/10/2016
I say more graphic lemons and fighting scenes. Other than that I like it and can't wait for more.
Wathever chapter 2 . 10/10/2016
great chapter continue please
maxridelover chapter 2 . 10/10/2016
good work on this!
Gust chapter 1 . 10/5/2016
This ain't much, but I'm rather curious as to what Genkai's fate in all this will be.
Wathever chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
Awesome Fic Continue Please
NarutoxAtsuko I Really Really Love This Couple :)
Sageofchaos chapter 1 . 10/4/2016
hope to read more.
grimreaper40045 chapter 1 . 10/4/2016
nice to see this back again
Guest chapter 2 . 8/12/2016
Please don't drop this
DocSlendy chapter 2 . 7/7/2016
Ooh~ Very nice~
DragonPony022 chapter 2 . 12/6/2014
Well I can't say I didn't see Naruto having to kick his ass, hell he got Naruto's hard head so he will have to kick it more then once before he listens. I am dying to see the three of them sit down and talk about this. I want to hear the two of them tell their tell about how they met and what caused him to live. It is messed up he was drinking with Atsuko though, with her being a drunk and all. I think he should let her smoke alittle longer till he get her off the sauce. Maybe he doesn't know yet. That would cause some drama for him to find out due to him leaving the women he loves became a drunk and his son hates him lol.
DragonPony022 chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Wow I was just thinking he would hook up with his drunk of a mom (which she was a total alcoholic it is canon lol) and help fix her as he looks after him. I wasn't counting on the fact that he was his daddy-o lol. Well his mom does have some spiritual power of her own so it is not that hard to believe there would be a draw there. I do wonder what the backstory with all of this is.