Reviews for Isabella Bielifed chapter 32 . 6/5
Darling, you need to get some help cleaning this story up. It is unreadable. I hung in as far as I could because the premise was interesting, but so far your story is about two-thirds authors notes.
Get a beta please.
DalekQueen7 chapter 39 . 11/9/2015
This fic is really, REALLY messy. You might want to work on that, and delete the non-chapters. Character descriptions should either be bunched all together into an epilogue or included in the author's notes. Also, your joke chapters are not funny, they are annoying.

It's an interesting story idea. I love ones where Bella is related to Carlisle. You just need to work on your layout.
beelzeebub chapter 27 . 8/8/2015
frustrating to read with false and short chapters
Epiclide chapter 2 . 8/3/2015
Not very much detail, but apart from that it was good.
milagglad chapter 18 . 9/18/2014
t chapter 42 . 4/24/2014
what happen next
Guest chapter 23 . 1/5/2014
U run out of thing to write about?
Guest chapter 31 . 10/21/2013
It is terribly short chapters make them longer
Guest chapter 27 . 9/11/2013
Wonderful idea, but way too messy. There's no need for so many AN chapters and while it was nice to see character bios they SHOULD NOT have their own chapters. It wastes space. All in one chapter would have been better (or even not at all and explained it all in paragraph form. Also, the short chapters kinda suck. They don't (at least for me) really take the story anyway and you didnt really give 'reactions' to meering one another. They just stopped when they arrived and stuff, but you couldnt really get in there head and know what they were thinking.
chagei chapter 40 . 8/29/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
crotia chapter 5 . 8/6/2013
crotia chapter 4 . 8/6/2013
How old is everyone for real now?
crotia chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
Well, The story is still starting up so I don't have a real opinion yet but I'm curious.
Ehlonna the Demoness chapter 42 . 7/25/2013
Sequel sequel sequel sequel yay sequel!
Teacher3 chapter 42 . 6/26/2013
Love the story. The only problems was too sort chapters and to many chapters about the characters that I got confused on the story at the end.