Reviews for Isabella Bielifed
milagglad chapter 18 . 9/18/2014
t chapter 42 . 4/24/2014
what happen next
Guest chapter 23 . 1/5/2014
U run out of thing to write about?
Guest chapter 31 . 10/21/2013
It is terribly short chapters make them longer
Guest chapter 27 . 9/11/2013
Wonderful idea, but way too messy. There's no need for so many AN chapters and while it was nice to see character bios they SHOULD NOT have their own chapters. It wastes space. All in one chapter would have been better (or even not at all and explained it all in paragraph form. Also, the short chapters kinda suck. They don't (at least for me) really take the story anyway and you didnt really give 'reactions' to meering one another. They just stopped when they arrived and stuff, but you couldnt really get in there head and know what they were thinking.
chagei chapter 40 . 8/29/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
crotia chapter 5 . 8/6/2013
Thanks
crotia chapter 4 . 8/6/2013
How old is everyone for real now?
crotia chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
Well, The story is still starting up so I don't have a real opinion yet but I'm curious.
Ehlonna the Demoness chapter 42 . 7/25/2013
Sequel sequel sequel sequel yay sequel!
Teacher3 chapter 42 . 6/26/2013
Love the story. The only problems was too sort chapters and to many chapters about the characters that I got confused on the story at the end.
mochahap chapter 42 . 6/20/2013
I have the same critiques as others. It wasnt a bad story, but way to many author note chapters and way to many short chapters. some of your chapters could have been combined and the character info could have all been one chapter.
I will be Dauntless chapter 42 . 12/3/2012
Yessss do a sequel!
Where. . Who. . Me chapter 38 . 6/23/2012
I think I just detected a line from Harry Potter here (that is a pretty cool line though). ;)
Where. . Who. . Me chapter 36 . 6/23/2012
Interesting information. I think these are probably helpful to you as a writer (and for some readers) to keep track of all the characters in the story. With that said, I have to admit how happy I am to hear that this is the last of the little 'info cards' for now. :)