Reviews for Always Thinking Of You
sketched silmaril chapter 8 . 3/2/2010
T_T I sincerely hope this doesn't happen... but I really like how you gave both of their perspectives. It makes me really sad to consider the fact that Sasuke doesn't care anymore, but I am optimistic.

There were some spelling errors I found (my apologies for being picky). For example, in this chapter, you spelled 'sparing' as 'sparring'. They are two similar words w/ very different meanings.

Great job, I loved it!
sketched silmaril chapter 7 . 10/8/2009
Nice stories! 'Never Seen Again' is scary... The Itachi in that story is going to give me nightmares. (no offense!)
TeenageCrisis chapter 7 . 9/26/2009
i cant wait to find out what itachi does with her..hehe..
souhoku chapter 7 . 9/26/2009
Well, it started off okay..but I didn't really understand what happened at the end...
Tsarina Torment chapter 7 . 9/26/2009
im a bit confused...
limerence 11 chapter 6 . 9/8/2009
you know i don't see why you think your such a bad writer. there reakky rather good. non-linear. disconnected. at least i hope they are anyways, and if they aren't, then make them that way. its a nice collection of drables. now all you need is more.
stones chapter 2 . 4/14/2009
I really liked this segment? chapter? thing. Especially the way Sasuke acted childishly against what Karin said, more or less to just piss her off. Such a mother and child scenario- good relationship development.

Also Sasuke mentioning that the flowers would die soon. Very foreshadowing. Nice.
RavenOfTheSea chapter 2 . 3/28/2009
PETTY GOOD, BUT XTREMELY SHORT BUT UPDATE SOON PLZ!
kattylin chapter 2 . 3/27/2009
in yo face biatch(karin)! omg update soon!