Reviews for Dirty Pictures and Dirty Minds
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
AWWWWWW! Adorable ending
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
maybe i should wake my boyfriend up with a fan... he makes me late to class every fucking day... anyways... I FUCKING LOVE AKUROKU!/ 3
CabooseBlue chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
The moment I read "Sora likes to watch," I couldn't help breaking out into laughter. Thank god I wasn't in class this time, but still, I have so much love for your dialogue. And again, such enjoyable smut.
Gleeok chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
completely dirty, i LOVED IT OH MY GOD

I had a several boners trough the whole story o.o LOL IT WAS HILARIOUS

Thats Yaoi paradise XD OmG O.o

I wouldn't mind watching that foursome lol
XCiViLwArX chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Very hot and hella funny
SecretDrakeness chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
i think i might have died and gone to yaoi heaven i fucking loved it!
KrispyLays chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
i was smiling at the end and my mom came in and looked at me with her common, 'WTF-is-wrong-with-you' look she always gives me when i do something insane, weird or utterly stupid...
xDelfin chapter 1 . 9/26/2010

khkrazy chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Thats funny
Iris Valentine chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
This is possibly the best AkuRoku fic I have read to date. No joke. I just couldn't stop reading 3
hpgirl4ever chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Awesome story! Loved it! D
Painofaninnocent chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Got to be. The damn sexiest thing. I have ever read.

I officially love you. xD

Hm...i wouldn't much mind watching that foursome, either... ;D

Awesome story. You're the best! Keep up the awesome smexiiness!

Hawkear of WindClan chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Thanks for the review on my AkuRoku~ I checked your profile and I couldn't resist reading this. XD I loved it, Axel is such a pervert-but we love him like that.
Naive-Symphony chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
*sigh* i absolutely love this one-shot, and it has a sentimental value to me too! haha. you see, this was actually the first akuroku i ever read on , so i'm super glad i found it again! thanks for a great story! :D
Mirage88 chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Holy! I really do wanna hug you after reading this, one of the sexiest kh oneshots ive ever read. Please write more oneshots!