Reviews for The Betrayal
Tender Mosquito chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Excellent, excellent work! Very well written. I applaud you.
netherlady chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
The best Excella & Wesker story!
Purple Snuggie chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Awesome fic!
Saiyasha Misamurai chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Wow... This is wonderful. It's very well written; I'm not particularly fond of the Wesker/Excella pairing, but this was enjoyable nonetheless. Kudos!
Chaed chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
This was one of the best Wesker Excella oneshots I read. Congrats and I hope you write more of thsi genre, I'd definitely read it and I'm sure I wouldn't be the only one!
AntagonistToTheWorld chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
One of the few awesome Wesker/excella fics. Defiantly going in my favs.
Artificial Sanctuary chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
) Very well done. I love the relationhip of these two and you wrote it perfectly. Definately a favorite. -
Kid From Yesterday chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
I must say, that was pretty damn awesome! :)
brittany brittany chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Hm perfecto and very sexy i like it alot great job keep it up.

From your one and only brittany brittany
Mr. Penbrook chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Nicely done! A very well written sketch of a scene that would have been great to see in RE5. Fluid and evocative use of language. I'm gonna have to check out your other stories (and hope you fill in more of the blanks in RE5 :)
NukaColaQueen chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
This was great! There arnt enough fics with Excella around...
accountisterminated12345677899 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
This is most definitely one of my favorite RE fics I've read thusfar. :) Wesky's and Excella's personalities were done quite well- too bad Uroboros rejected Excella.
Stardust4 chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
what a wonderful way of writing that wesker is a bastard and i luv that
Agent47Rulz chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Such a great read. It seems very canon and is probably exactly what happened lol.
mommydearest chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Wow. NICELY WRITTEN. Impressive, I'D LOVE to see this in the game, it'll totally make the cutscenes so much better!

And you kept all in characters. Two thumbs up. Ah, a part of me kinda wish that Excella and Wesker had a little fling LOL, but of course, it's not going to make the whole storyline believable LOL.