Reviews for It's Not Love
Cerulean Canary chapter 16 . 1/21
One of the greatest sasodei fanfictions I've ever read w love it so muuuch
Guest chapter 16 . 11/15/2013
Good story!
Gemeni98 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
OMG! I'm totally in luv with this fanfic!:D *squeels like a fan girl* i've read this fanfic from top to bottom and WOW! It's really nicely written!:D
singingstranger chapter 8 . 7/18/2012
This is really awesome and really hot! Great, fantastic job on this!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
i juts wanna say this is the first fan fiction i ever read-i don't like it as before 'cause through time I've read better sasodei fictions but this one brings back so many awesome memories
thanks for writing this stuff _
MoonLightAshura chapter 16 . 7/7/2012
Never too late to post a review and this fic deserves more. Definitely more !
I loved it from the very first chapter to the last and all the characters were quite interesting. Even through this school fic, each one was 'In Character' , some of them more than others but hey, that was awesome after all ! You worked hard, your fic was addictive, and I also love the end. So peaceful, so much win, and so cute ! Good to not always read a sad ending !

Oh and please forgive my spelling mistakes, English s not my native language
Angecael Gliorixx chapter 3 . 8/28/2011
lol.. I like it so far.
Konri Kari chapter 16 . 2/25/2011
This is really good!
SweetScarlett97 chapter 16 . 12/29/2010
Awwww! So cute! Nicely done. I loved how you tied up the ending. _

-Nic
kariuchiha19 chapter 16 . 12/11/2010
i love this!it was so nice!the beginning was epically funny n the ending was really cute!
Yaoi-Doctor chapter 16 . 9/24/2010
This is one of the best stories I've ever read its sooooo cutew :)
Luna's moon1100 chapter 16 . 9/19/2010
AWWWWWWWW!THIS WAS SOOOOOOOOOOO SWEEETTT!could you plz try and make a sequel?
Bloodypleasures chapter 16 . 8/31/2010
this.. is so cute! Please write more stories o.o You're the best!
DeeaE chapter 16 . 8/17/2010
love it

the are so cute
Asami-chan37 chapter 16 . 5/18/2010
I loved this fic! From start to finish its been great, very interesting and an awesome plot! Honestly, one of the best AU Sasodei fics I have read! I thought you did great with the relationships between the characters too. I loved the love-hate relationship and war between Sasori and Deidara. lol especially the sleep walking part haha its one of my favs. Sasori's relationship with Kisame was cool too, like they were brothers. Hooray for Kisame saving the day by taking care of Itachi too! Kisaita was a cute addition.

I also loved the fact that you put most of the Akatsuki characters in this. Hidan just makes my day. And Pein and Konan too! Konan makes such a good friend, especially to Deidara.

I could go on forever about how great this is. I loved every chapter of this fic. It was just awesome to read and was so addicting! The ending was great too. You deserve a ton of credit and great reviews for this. Loved it! Great job! and Thanks for writing this! )

Asami-chan