Reviews for Things We Do For Others
Junurojedi11 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
I would've liked to see Loana and Kal-El fight it out and Loana beats down Kal-El
Guest chapter 13 . 8/8/2012
Does loana know Lois lanes martial arts?
Tana112 chapter 14 . 7/21/2009
Ha! It works!

Now that you're confused... my internet's been on the fritz all day, and wouldn't let me review.

These are really good. Some of them appear to be just retellings, though some go deeper. I like deeper.

Oh and as an aside- Rorschach is based on Question. Actually, the entire 'hero' cast of Watchmen are based on the Charlton Comics hero characters (which were bought by DC). Alan Moore didn't have permission to use them.

And now I knnow I'm rambling. I just thought you might like to know the info... and that I really like your stories.

Hatter Madigan chapter 12 . 7/18/2009
I heard Rorschach was inspired by the Question...I love both of them. They have such endearing quirks. :)
Lilbit4 chapter 13 . 4/16/2009
how did I miss this story
skitterish chapter 12 . 4/6/2009
Sorry I haven't reveiwed previously, I've only just discovered this assortment of chapters and they seem to get better as you move through them and seeing as the first chapter was, on its own, a pretty good one then that pretty much sums up the rest of them ;). Keep writing, it's coming along so far.
Kyer chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Nice recap of Divided We Fall.

(Note: Wally actually said "..never go that fast again...)
Miles333 chapter 2 . 3/27/2009
Ah, so these are like...a bunch of one shots? *grins* Cool. I'm looking forward to more! :)

Miles333 chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
It seemed kind of rushed, but all-in-all, a pretty good little chappie. :D